Grinch

One of these please xpray

• María Peláe – "Remitente"
  • Angy Fernández – "Sé quién soy"
  • Jorge González – "Caliente"

• Like It
Reactions: MS.

ekzuu

Maria, Pedro, Angy, Jorge, Sofia kind of all in the same level for me... hopefully one of them wins... please not Nebulossa its terrible

ag89

If Pedro wins, he must remove these female dancers, it is really distracting and useless for such a cute song. Having a ballroom couple doing Rumba (in shadows) would be much more effective.

Synergise

I can't see how anyone but St Pedro wins this, because this jury will give him an almost clean sweep (probably 90+ again). Even if St. Pedro comes like, 6th in the televote / demoscopico, he would probably still win overall because of how the jury result gets so skewed relative to the televote.

MooseShoes

If Pedro wins, he must remove these female dancers, it is really distracting and useless for such a cute song. Having a ballroom couple doing Rumba (in shadows) would be much more effective.
As I said before, if you didn't see Thursday's performance you wouldn't believe how bad it was.

cegs5

I have the feeling that Nebulossa is still the jury favourite over st Pedro. It'll be down to the public to decide.

Decayingbooks

It has been talked that he wasn't happy with the staging but it was to late to change it for Benidorm, if he wins you can be sure that things will change

kamc

Someone posted here yesterday that his team are already very unhappy with his staging and plan a complete overhaul if he wins.
They need to create the vibe from the music video.

Top Bottom