Se apague el sol, se caiga el cielo
A tan solo unos centímetros los dos

Y dejar atrás el miedo
Con ti alma entre mis dedos quédate
Porque yo voy a quedarme​

Last edited by a moderator:

Loindici

Veteran
What do you expect him to say? „Oh actually I don‘t like the songs, I wish I could sing Shum?“ :lol: :lol: :lol:

Especially since he wrote it. Why would I hurt my babies in front of the public? xcookie

Loindici

Veteran
I have to admit, now I have Memoria on repeat from my speakers.

rasmuslights

Veteran
I actually really started to like the ballad! It's very "Blas", which I appreciate, doubt either of them would do great, but the ballad could at least get them some jury votes.

ESC94

I actually really started to like the ballad! It's very "Blas", which I appreciate, doubt either of them would do great, but the ballad could at least get them some jury votes.

That´s why I´m disliking the ballad even more now than the "uptempo" song, yesterday it was the other way around. This ballad just seems like it was constructed to get jury votes, especially these artifical vocal acrobatics. xdiablo

I´m not gonna vote btw, for me both songs are without a chance in the contest. (n)

Last edited:

lacrymea

I wanted to say something nice about my dear neighbors, but these songs are just meh and really not memorable. And (but this is a matter of taste), I truly dislike Blas tone of voice. Sorry.

LontraCanadensis

We all thought that they had no place to go but up from Universo, I guess Blas took that as a challenge. Both of these entries are dead ringers for bottom 3. I can't think of anything positive to say, except the ballad isn't as horrific as the other one. That falsetto will haunt my dreams

MooseShoes

Okay, after that ill-fated first listen, I've since heard these songs again in the background of various reaction videos and the only conclusion I can reach is that Voy a quedarme wins by default. [That's good!]

That doesn't stop it sounding like an Álex Ubago album track from about twenty years ago. [That's bad!] Oh well.

Loindici

Veteran
Contrary to others, I love these songs now. Any of them winning will be okay for me.

EDIT: If Youtube views are an indicator, Voy a Quedarme might win.

MAD20

Yeah same here after several listens I'm really into Memoria. With some kind of revamping (falsetto shortening please) it could be a great song with some jury appealing. Wouldn't mind though if Voy a Quedarme is chosen and he starts a capella as he originally said.

Mrm

Veteran
In Spain i’d like to win “Voy A Quedarme”

mauve

Veteran
I don't like any of the songs. Even if I had to choose, I wouldn't know which one. From the melody, I like memoria slightly better, but I can't stand his high-pitched voice, and as for voy a quedarme, the melody is just boring, but his singing is better here. So xshrug, I don't care which one wins.

ESC94

I don't like any of the songs. Even if I had to choose, I wouldn't know which one. From the melody, I like memoria slightly better, but I can't stand his high-pitched voice, and as for voy a quedarme, the melody is just boring, but his singing is better here. So xshrug, I don't care which one wins.

Completely agree, in German you would call this "eine Wahl zwischen Pest und Cholera".

I don´t care at all what they´ll send, both songs will be at the end of my ranking. xshrug

Top Bottom