Contact us

SOLENTOYA || Goody Bye. Au Revoir. Adios. Auf Wiedersehen. Arrivederci & so on.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
divider.png

top-title.png

divider.png

flag-and-tv-title.png

flag-smaller.png
tv-logo-smaller.png

divider.png

about-solentoya.png

HEAD OF STATE - King Felipe I Castello-Ramos
PRIME MINISTER - Safiyah Aydin (assumed office January 2020)

CAPITAL - San Luciana
LANGUAGE - Solish, Hae (Minority)
POPULATION - 45,986,595 (2019 estimate)
CURRENCY - Sol (§)

For more information head on over to our wikia page

divider.png

Last edited:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
NSC 207
S O L E N T O Y A
Hayley Kiyoko, VINCINT, MNEK, Kesha - Taste So Good (The Cann Song)

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

We're back again for a 2nd update for July!

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
NSC 208
S O L E N T O Y A
Diesel Disko ft. Stefany June - Moonlight

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
NSC 209
S O L E N T O Y A
Ayşen - Bunlar Var Ya

We were gonna take a break, but submission is still open so here we are x​

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
One senses Ash has been to Turkey for some late summer sun 😜

It do be that time of the year where i re-enter my Turkish smash hits era. xheat

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
NSC 210
S O L E N T O Y A
Cascada - Au Revoir

It feels right. Now is the time. Cascada is back.​

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
SPECIAL UPDATE
Hi Hi! It's been a well kept secret from most of you, but i'd like to officially announce that this will be the final edition with Solentoya in NSC. I had hoped to keep this a secret until after the final, but with my NQ I needn't bother waiting especially while i'm motivated to post it right now. I am withdrawing for multiple reasons, but none more so than a feeling of being totally burnt out from voting in multiple contests. I'm struggling for time and motivation, and the stress of keeping up is starting to hit real hard. This kinda leads into another reason for my withdrawal. It's no secret but I don't enjoy a sizeable chunk of the music sent. Listening to the entries has become more of a chore I have to go through rather than something fun I love to do, and with that it doesn't seem fair at all to take a place in the main roster from someone waiting who is eager to join, share and listen to the music on offer. I am happy for my time in the NSC, so please don't think i'm leaving bitter, because i'm not. I've interacted with some members of the forum I never normally would have, and made some great friends from it and also have been introduced to some absolutely phenomenal songs - shout out especially to Fervorosia who sent Crashing by Illenium & Bahari in one of my early editions, that song has become one of my absolute favourites that still remains in my playlist. After the final I will share my full scoresheet of voting for every edition Solentoya took part, and you may see me lurking around WLSC but other than that...

Thank you for the music, and finally in the words of Natalie from Cascada "I don't buy your show, Au Revoir".

Last edited:

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
NSC is officially losing its balance and becoming bandcamp pageant.

CoolPolishedFrenchbulldog-size_restricted.gif

To just think this contest's winners, high-scorers and participating nations overall made exceptional precursors to some of biggest worldwide hits / up-tempo pop-leaning classics for so many years..

theditz83

Veteran
I just... You know I'm already way too emotional about this, have been for weeks... I feel like I'm losing my NSC heart xcry

But rest assured we will help your legacy live on sis. ::moi 210 is 100% inspired-by and dedicated to our glorious friends in ::sol (more on that soon when I can summon the energy and calm my emotions enough to write a full dedication in my thread xlove)

::sol 4ever 💔

EDIT: full dedication post and ::moi Top 5 Solentoya hot hits here: https://www.escunited.com/forum/threads/🎶-moisantia-nsc-210-xristina-salti-liono-gia-sena-dedication-to-solentoya-❤️-🎶.7087/post-2268787

hurt-leonardo-dicaprio.gif

Last edited:

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
Oh no 😭
Well I mean ofc in terms of music taste we're so different, but you're such a bright and memorable participant, just a legend! And I literally have no words.... That's definitely a big loss to the contest. I'll be missing you... And btw, I also love "Crashing" and often listen to it on repeat. xcry

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
::pyr woke up to an earthquake

I will always remember how ::sol was the first entry I ever gave 12 in forum contests : WLSC 188 Clare Maguire - Last Dance. I liked it so much at that time that I download half of her discography into my playlist.
I understand the circumstances, but a veteran like yourself will sure be missed and I hope to still see you around in WLSC xcry

Rmetr0

Omg xfaint
At first I thought it was just a clickbait related to your song title...
This is soooooo unexpected for me, I can't even realize that's for real...
But I totally understand you, I felt this way too. When it starts to feel like a chore to vote and you lose the joy of listening to other entries, then, of course, it looks natural, that you would like to withdraw and give yourself some rest 💕
(Just, in my case, I magically found another motivation to stay & listen & vote 😅)
But it's okay, and if that decision is final, I would like to say that I will not only remember you as a significant member of our society, and as a nation with a lot of similarities to my taste and a bunch of really great entries, but also as a nation that hosted on our ::svo debut!! Yaaaassss these are personally significant memories, I'll always remember the joy of finally joining the roster, then qualifying and even taking a PQ, which I would never ever expect back then... And of course, that great edition itself you hosted 🔥🔥
Idk if it's appropriate, but I would like to leave your entry that came to my mind while I was writing all this, a great song by a great artist, that brings me back to those times...

Top Bottom