9 7.1%

4 3.2%

3 2.4%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

ollibox

For what it's worth, I approve this years Serbian entry (y):) Of course, watched only the final half of the Final today and from the snippets presented, this song stood out the most for me. Maybe there were better songs in the semis, idk. Anyways, a solid :10: from me and good luck! We have (for now, at least) a small amount of decent ballads this year and this one ranks high in my playlist. Might reach high in the Final, maybe?

ekzuu

Atleast not the nationalist
Good luck serbiaa

Sammy

Veteran
Beautiful melodyparts but all in all it needs too much time to get to the point. :6: for now but it might be a grower.

marty

A nice song very well performed and staged. Ballads could stand out this year but this one might be too unspectacular. I give 5 points.

PlasticToad

I can see why people are excited about this, especially in a ballad-light year, but I just can't stand her vocal style. :confused: It's a shame because I like some elements of the instrumental. But this song isn't for me - :3: points.

I hope Zejna and Zorja get their flowers some time soon, both are incredible performers and keep bringing songs I like. Filip Baloš shows a lot of promise too. PzE is generally a very strong NF, I expect it will produce a Eurovision winner before long!

empo21

Veteran
I'm giving it a :10: but I'll probablu raise it later on

I think this was the best choice that could've won last night especially if the alternative was Gnezdo orlovo. I'm still a bit surprised at Breskvica's poor jury score tho it's truly a blessing.

Zejna keeps improving her PeZ scores and I hope she wins one day.

Staging concept is fine but needs some minor improvements and I think Ramonda can stand out.

Top Bottom