3 2.4%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
People usually bash 2000's for the excessive amount of joke entries but we also had so many AMAZING songs xheart

My favorite decade in ESC xLO

I usually find that the ones who bash are the ones who didn't experience it and started following more recently. It was a great decade indeed.

randajad

Veteran
I usually find that the ones who bash are the ones who didn't experience it and started following more recently. It was a great decade indeed.
I mean, me personally not the biggest fan of 00s, but the good entries aged brilliantly and are still iconic/evergreens

WWE

I will be extremely happy if Zbog Tebe Živim somehow made it to Sweden.

BorisBubbles

Veteran
Sigh, the recap of PZE just makes me pine for the Dijamanti => No No No streak tonight.

A sensible country would just pick one of those. Dijamanti, Lik U Ogledalu, Nabolja, Novo Bolje and No No No are all fantastic easy qualifiers are probably my top six for this alongside the very underrated and robbed Vavillion.

Teya has my permission to win if that stops Breskvica. I will never be high on Ramonda but eh. Iceland selecting Hera over Bashar is good for Raiven, as it frees up a slot for Slovenia anyway without needing to invest energy in manifesting a Serbia flop.

THAT SAID IF SHE AND BRESKVICA BOTH LOSE I WILL CHEER - and i pre-emptively apologize to all ramonda enjoyers out there if it happens.

Top Bottom