17. Lazar Živanović - Puklo je nebo 3/10
18. LIFT - Samo mi kaži 3/10
19. Ana Milenković - Tajna 3/10
20. Bane Mojićević - Cvet sa Prokletija 3/10
21. Sanja Bogosavljević - Ne puštam 3/10
22. Bora Dugić i Balkubano - Svadba velika 2/10
23. EJO -Trag 1/10
24. Karizma - Ona me zna 0/10

My fave is Andrija Jo out of this, following by Thea both are amazing Song. I love them :love: Ivana and Neda would be also great.
Most of the songs are little bit boring, but this is an ok NF, with a handful of strong songs, but also some that could grown.

Mrm

Veteran
Hahahahahaha @Yazy, you just laugh, Im waiting for you in Croatian thread, for some DORA crap.. :p :lol:

Yazy

Hahahahahaha @Yazy, you just laugh, Im waiting for you in Croatian thread, for some DORA crap.. :p :lol:

If DORA gets a song like that, I would not complain. If I cannot get a good entry in our selection, then at least a little fun would suffice.

I miss the times back when we had things like "Moja Štikla" competing at DORA. :giggle:

• Fuego
Reactions: Mrm

Mrm

Veteran
If DORA gets a song like that, I would not complain. If I cannot get a good entry in our selection, then at least a little fun would suffice.

I miss the times back when we had things like "Moja Štikla" competing at DORA. :giggle:
Looking at your location and imagining ESC in Dubrovnik..I'd kill fort that to happen.. xfaint xlove xheart

Yazy

Looking at your location and imagining ESC in Dubrovnik..I'd kill fort that to happen.. xfaint xlove xheart
Compelling as that sounds, Dubrovnik is very cramped and its only good to visit as a means of sightseeing. And we got no arena for that. Only Zagreb has an arena that can accommodate over 30 000 folks.

• Undo my Sad
Reactions: Mrm

Mrm

Veteran
Andrija Jo - "Oci meduze" is already trending on Serbian YT as #7.. :eek:

Mrm

Veteran
I will definitely vote for this GEM.. xlove xheart

This music is wonderful, I have a feeling, while listening to it, we are driving with the antique vintage car from French Alpes, right down to Cote d' Azure..

8418135_31443.gif

choda

So guys, what are the predictions after slept night? I thing all is up for grabs - there is no jury-televote perfect combination (Kruna, or Arcade on ESC). Hurricane has good vocals but a bit dated production, Andrija has great production, but his vocal is a big question mark for me. Thea - definitely a dark horse, and a third favorite to win it. Bane and Ivana - probably will be in shade of their younger colleagues. Bojana Maskovic - dark horse also especially with jurors.

randajad

Veteran
Is there a possibility for a winning entry to be revamped? I don’t remember that any of ExYu countries have done that, and I cannot think of a song that would win here and not need it.

Also, they are not going to translate the song Hopefully, although I get ~translating vibes~ from Hurracane and Andrija Jo

Loindici

Veteran
Is there a possibility for a winning entry to be revamped? I don’t remember that any of ExYu countries have done that, and I cannot think of a song that would win here and not need it.

1. Neeeekaaa meee svet cuje saaaaad~
2. Falling, im in heaven falling~
3. Hvala, ne, ne! (It's more of a live revamp, the studio product remains the same)

randajad

Veteran
1. Neeeekaaa meee svet cuje saaaaad~
2. Falling, im in heaven falling~
3. Hvala, ne, ne! (It's more of a live revamp, the studio product remains the same)
Really, Kruna have been revamped? Did not know that, or forgot really. And I obviously succeeded in forgeting that Heaven nightmare :lol:

MooseShoes

Really, Kruna have been revamped? Did not know that, or forgot really. And I obviously succeeded in forgeting that Heaven nightmare :lol:

Yeah, there was a fair bit of instrumentation added to Kruna after the Beovizija final but they didn't seem to make a fuss about it.

I'll still admit to feeling fond of Heaven, especially after the throw-everything-including-the-kitchen-sink-at-it revamp. Plus there was the obligatory Montenegro tourism video, including the bit where an old man starts playing a traditional instrument (don't know its name, sorry) and we get a shot of each member of the group reacting like a child that's just heard an ice-cream van.

As for Hvala ne, I avoid ESC websites and videos during the rehearsals, so I was wondering what the hell was going on when the music stopped!

Mrm

Veteran
@choda

My fave is Naiva - "Bas, bas" and I will vote them, of course if vocals are good live.. :)

Mrm

Veteran
These words in Hebrew in the beginning of Nenad Ceranic's entry and some other words in English later, would it be allowed if not sung by somebody on the stage at ESC?

Mrm

Veteran
The female vocal in Andrija Jo – “Oci meduze” is Isidora Mitic from Pinkove zvezdice, very popular singing talent show for kids..

Top Bottom