15 11.0%

8 5.9%

27 19.9%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

simori95

So Ikke wants to try out for San Marino next year and I can’t wait for him to get eliminated in the Casting round

AndroZeus

So Ikke wants to try out for San Marino next year and I can’t wait for him to get eliminated in the Casting round
It worked out so well for Ronela, I get why he wants to try!

Wynnter

It's not a bad song, but it doesn't feel like it goes anywhere. The final attempts at doing something more interesting end up not doing anything either. Just not an interesting song, I guess. Eh.

Final score: :4: points

b4ld3r

Studio version makes this work much better for me than it did previously, so unexpectedly this is the grower of the season for me. Parts of this I think are pretty nice, but unfortunately it still doesn't quite come together.

Curious to see what they do for their staging, considering all the effort that went into it last year, but of course something tells me that Achille Lauro might have just a taaaad bit bigger budget than these guys lol.

Milos-BC

Well.....it's better than what we had last year but totally not my cup of tea. I think this is a certain non-qualifier.

2 points.

Ajeje Brazorf

Writing a 5000-word essay on San Marino hosting the Eurovision Song Contest would require extensive research, analysis, and attention to detail. Given the scope of such an essay, it would be impossible for me to write one in its entirety within the limitations of this platform. However, I can provide a broad outline for the essay that can serve as a starting point for your research and writing:

I. Introduction

• Brief overview of the Eurovision Song Contest
  • San Marino's history with the contest
  • Thesis statement outlining the main points of the essay
II. Advantages of San Marino Hosting Eurovision

• Economic benefits: tourism, job creation, and revenue generation
  • Cultural benefits: showcasing San Marino's history, heritage, and landscape
  • International profile: raising San Marino's profile on the global stage
III. Challenges of San Marino Hosting Eurovision

• Limited infrastructure: accommodating visitors, building new venues and hotels, and transportation networks
  • High cost: financing the event without assistance from other countries or international organizations
  • Logistical complexities: security, accommodation, and other logistical considerations
IV. San Marino's Past Experience with Hosting Major Events

• Review of San Marino's past experience with hosting major international events
  • Lessons learned from these events and their relevance to Eurovision
V. Analysis of the Economic Impact of Hosting Eurovision

• Economic benefits of hosting Eurovision compared to the costs of hosting the event
  • Analysis of the potential impact on San Marino's tourism industry, job market, and economy
VI. Analysis of the Cultural Impact of Hosting Eurovision

• Examination of the potential impact on San Marino's cultural identity and heritage
  • Analysis of how the event could shape San Marino's international image and identity
VII. Analysis of the International Impact of Hosting Eurovision

• Examination of the impact of hosting Eurovision on San Marino's relations with other countries and international organizations
  • Analysis of how hosting the event could impact San Marino's role in the global community
VIII. Conclusion

• Summary of the main points of the essay
  • Final thoughts on the potential of San Marino hosting Eurovision
Again, this is just an outline, and a comprehensive essay would require more research and analysis. Good luck with your writing!

Damn you ChatGPT write this f*cking essay. :ROFLMAO:

San Marino hosting Eurovision = Italy hosting it again I think... But I doubt that will ever happen, anyway...

cegs5

Aww I am a minority here... I was naïve, but thougjt it may have chances to qualify, seeing that it was a weak semi, but when Poland and Lithuania were announced I abandoned my hopes.

JenJen94

I thought they did very well with their performance-so much energy and I liked the staging! They seem like such nice guys too.

Sadly, this just had very low chances to qualify.

Milos-BC

Everything was bad here. I couldn't wait for the song to finish as soon as he started singing, to be honest. Deserved non-qualification.

krivac

Just like most Sammarinese entries is crap. Why they don't withdraw? They are doomed.

PlasticToad

Ach, zero points. :( Perhaps not a surprise, but still a shame to see. I know I was in a very small minority liking this song, but I really enjoyed Piqued Jacks' charisma, the singer's vocal strength, and they were great to watch live on stage. At least I screamed SAN MARINO at the audience pollsters and gave them a tiny hint of appreciation :ROFLMAO: (I swear I was sober)

Realest

The EBU finally released the full Televote Results of the Semis:

Georgia#12
Armenia#14
Australia#14
Denmark#14
Estonia#14
Lithuania#14
Poland#14
Romania#14
UK#15
Austria#15