8 5.9%

27 19.9%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Iker

Veteran
At least we know that this selection wasn't rigged (for 99%). Eat your humble pie, y'all conspiracy theorists!

None of the acts for which Una Voce per San Marino was apparently rigged (as if it could for multiple ones at once, lol) couldn't win.

grazy2266

Middle of the road, I cant really see this dong that well, shame i always have a soft spot for San Marino.

Mrm

Veteran
@RainyWoods

That pic of Jonathan Kashanian & Senhit is EVERYTHING, thank you!! xlove xheart

elanyvx

There were so many viable options in my opinion.
Among the female singers:
1. Ellynora
2. Mayu
3. Deborah Iurato

Among the male singers
1. Roy Paci
2. Alfie Arcuri
3. Edoardo Brogi

For band-groups
1. XGiove
2. Le Deva

Piqued Jacks weren't in anyone's plans, they won a bit of a surprise. But there were better options among the line up. I don't know what will happen to San Marino in Liverpool, with Australia and Slovenia in the same semi-final.

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
What on earth did you pick, San Marino? I don't remember this song at all lol. Oh well, it's not a total tragedy but also nothing exciting. Enjoy another NQ.

:4:

MopManMoss

Veteran
So glad to have woken up this morning and realised that Ronela not even coming top 10 in a mediocre NF actually happened and wasn’t a dream I had

FilipFromSweden

I don't mind San Marino being uncompetitive btw.

But that's because Poland is in the same semifinal!
Your comment is funny because of the San Marino Poland jury kahoots

ESC94

Well, when I heard that song my thoughts were like:"Are IMP trying again??" :ROFLMAO:

Otherwise I could basically copy my comment about :bg: last year. A very boring "rock song" without any climax that´s instantly forgotten after the song ended. At least IMP had a better English pronounciation, here I had trouble understanding the lyrics who are very strange as well. xthink

All in all I these were three minutes of my life I´ll never get back. The only reason :sm: gets :1: from me is that I didn´t have a painful beep in my ears afterwards, but it´s still a very bad and chanceless entry. xbored

Last edited:

elanyvx

Sorry to bring this up again, but I have to. I think @mauve and @Bobjan FR agree with this idea.

It definitely needed a revamp, to make it powerful right from the start but the idea wasn't as bad as it was in the last 40 seconds of the performance. The two violinists together with the guitarist and the cello could rotate around Ellynora during the performance, always in that dark mood, between a black and red background, shots of her and of the two violinists with the illuminated bow and their more strong and proud attitude. She sing very well both in the semifinal and yesterday so it could have been a level, elegant, charismatic and professional idea for San Marino, always improving the song from the beginning.
Call me Sacha Jean-Baptiste please!

Deleted member 12761

Mayu was sooo good.

This band actually has quite a few good songs in their catalogue. Not sure this one is one of them. I'll wait for the studio cut.
Yeah, I was just about to write this. I gave their album "Synchronizer" a quick spin and they have some really good songs with potential. I'm surprised. If I was them I would change the entry to something else. Like An Animal is chanceless.

Bobjan FR

There were so many viable options in my opinion.
Among the female singers:
1. Ellynora
2. Mayu
3. Deborah Iurato

Among the male singers
1. Roy Paci
2. Alfie Arcuri
3. Edoardo Brogi

For band-groups
1. XGiove
2. Le Deva

Piqued Jacks weren't in anyone's plans, they won a bit of a surprise. But there were better options among the line up. I don't know what will happen to San Marino in Liverpool, with Australia and Slovenia in the same semi-final.
easy to know : san marino will end with maximum 10 points in semi final.
Sorry to bring this up again, but I have to. I think @mauve and @Bobjan FR agree with this idea.

It definitely needed a revamp, to make it powerful right from the start but the idea wasn't as bad as it was in the last 40 seconds of the performance. The two violinists together with the guitarist and the cello could rotate around Ellynora during the performance, always in that dark mood, between a black and red background, shots of her and of the two violinists with the illuminated bow and their more strong and proud attitude. She sing very well both in the semifinal and yesterday so it could have been a level, elegant, charismatic and professional idea for San Marino, always improving the song from the beginning.
Call me Sacha Jean-Baptiste please!

Oh, i thought the song was good as it was...

Realest

I get IMP-Vibes..

Top Bottom