Contact us

San Marino SAN MARINO 2021 - Senhit

Romeo

I don't think San Marino will take part next year. The delegation are not happy with what has happened in 2020 and they will lose money on advertising and things. I think the smaller nations and the less well off broadcasters will take a break next year because I fear those who have spent money on national finals, promo etc.

The EBU need to compensate the broadcasters or at least return the participation fee. I think the EBU have been unprofessional - I don't mean not having thousands of people in an arena (thats just sensible). I mean they could have put some form of competition on. Plus not allowing the same songs is a disgrace because a lot of money had gone into production and time and effort, I just think it's rather disrespectful. And that is why I think some nations will be put off 2021

Mimmon

I don't think San Marino will take part next year. The delegation are not happy with what has happened in 2020 and they will lose money on advertising and things. I think the smaller nations and the less well off broadcasters will take a break next year because I fear those who have spent money on national finals, promo etc.

The EBU need to compensate the broadcasters or at least return the participation fee. I think the EBU have been unprofessional - I don't mean not having thousands of people in an arena (thats just sensible). I mean they could have put some form of competition on. Plus not allowing the same songs is a disgrace because a lot of money had gone into production and time and effort, I just think it's rather disrespectful. And that is why I think some nations will be put off 2021
I think I have to agree... I think wise to move to skip a year and re think some plans how to be successful... and start new chapter of beign powerhouse than joke...

LastDreamer

There is no way for any other choice than Serhat and Valentina duet.

A-lister

Veteran
Well, San Marino has everything to gain to get another year, Senhit really is one of the least inspiring artists I can think of, her first ESC entry was 3 minutes of flatness and how you can make an uptempo song like the 2020 entry so boring is really an achievement in itself...

Now, I don't mind Senhit again (or do I?), but please guuurl, you need a better songwriting / production team. Please go for Italian next year San Marino... at least learn that a song could do good with an actually melody? xshrug

Preferably, just pick an entry from Sanremo, whoever agrees will probably still be better than any entry you sent to ESC so far (well almost all of them).

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I've come to the only place that would be right to give you my 20,000th post here on the ESCUNITED forums. San Marino isn't just a country. San Marino is a lifestyle. Thank you all for putting up with me for this long.

I await the day of course that these two legends return as the duo we all deserve.

Mimmon

Im gladly to announce that Im member of King of San Marino Serhat appreciation facebook group xheart

LastDreamer

Thankfully most :sm: entries were performed on English language.

theditz83

More disco incoming hopefully! Is it even San Marino now if they don't bring disco? :lol:

Top Bottom