• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
flag-800.png

Поле, поле, поле, я ж мала
Поле, поле, поле, так мала
Как пройти по полю из огня
Как пройти по полю, если ты одна?
А-а-а, ждать мне чьей-то ручечки, ручки?
А-а-а, а кто подаст мне ручку, девочки?
Испокон веков с ночи до утра
С ночи-ночи ждём мы корабля, ждём мы корабля
Очень-очень ждём мы корабля, ждём мы корабля, ждём мы корабля
А чё ждать? Встала и пошла

Хай-ха, хай-ха
Эй, эй
Every Russian woman needs to know (Ха, ха)
You're strong enough to bounce against the wall (Эй, эй)

Шо там хорохорится? Ой, красавица
Ждешь своего юнца, ой, красавица
Тебе уж за 30, алло, где же дети?
Ты в целом красива, но вот похудеть бы
Надень подлиннее, надень покороче
Росла без отца, делай то, что не хочет
Ты точно не хочешь? (Не хочешь, а надо)
Послушайте, правда, мы с вами не стадо
Вороны, прошу отвалите-е-е

Теперь зарубите себе на носу
Я вас не виню, а себя я чертовски люблю
Борются, борются
Все по кругу борются, да не молятся
Сын без отца, ночь без отца
Но сломанной family не сломать меня, а

Хай-ха, хай-ха
Эй, эй
You're strong enough (Эй, эй)

Эй, русский женщин, давай, голосуй за меня
Да, you're strong enough, you're strong enough
Don't be afraid (Don't be afraid)
Don't be afraid, don't be afraid

Теперь зарубите себе на носу
Я вас не виню, а себя я чертовски люблю
Борются, борются
Все по кругу борются, да не молятся
Сын без отца, ночь без отца
Но сломанной family не сломать меня, а
Хай-ха, хай-ха
Эй, эй
О-о-о​

Last edited by a moderator:

hunty73

The incredible thing is the people who are hating on this fantastic young woman are going to look stupid at ESC because i have no doubts at all she will slay.Talent just drips out of her.She a natural.The song and staging potential are huge.Some songs this year try to force down people throats womens rights etc and it all comes across as a bit false and forced.Manizha does it the right way,with real talent.If there is an advert and an inspiration for young girls surely its this artist.
Whats really interesting as well is the eastern countries dont really have much for those juries.It will be very very easy for a huge amount of them to go 12 for Russia.Given the Balkan 12s should go Bulgaria's way and the western ones see a good split that might see Russia top 5 with the juries,and top 5 with the juries puts the win in reach if you can win or 2nd the televote.
Im not saying Russia are winning ESC,but i do think its a potential challenger and most people seem to be missing that fact.

Iker

Veteran
The incredible thing is the people who are hating on this fantastic young woman are going to look stupid at ESC because i have no doubts at all she will slay.Talent just drips out of her.She a natural.The song and staging potential are huge.Some songs this year try to force down people throats womens rights etc and it all comes across as a bit false and forced.Manizha does it the right way,with real talent.If there is an advert and an inspiration for young girls surely its this artist.
Whats really interesting as well is the eastern countries dont really have much for those juries.It will be very very easy for a huge amount of them to go 12 for Russia.Given the Balkan 12s should go Bulgaria's way and the western ones see a good split that might see Russia top 5 with the juries,and top 5 with the juries puts the win in reach if you can win or 2nd the televote.
Im not saying Russia are winning ESC,but i do think its a potential challenger and most people seem to be missing that fact.
I think this can be a surprising NQ though. :( The song is almost fully in Russian and it's a divisive and kinda jarring entry. I really like it and hopefully it won't happen. Russia have a good track record though so maybe I am too pessimistic. But in the Grand Final Russia may finish 20th which would kinda suck to me as well.

Manizha is a great asset nevertheless, she's charismatic and it helps a lot at the ESC though.

Last edited:

ag89

This is the first Russian entry in maaany years that actually has a character. I mean, I loved Polina, I liked Sergey and I have always appreciated their passion and wish to do well (and they are probably one of the few big countries at ESC that invests proper time and money to get a good result), but this simply has more...I don't know, something. Paradoxically, I don't expect the "character" will bring them good result, they do well with generic and well performed, clean entries. However, this one has been growing on me, I really enjoy it. And I like this girl, she is spicy and cool. The fact some people are trying to shade her because she is of Tajik origin or because of her clothes and use of "ethnic" based clothes or just because she is not a Russian you would expect, is for me just another reason to give this girl support. And, the final point, Russia is much more diverse than people know and their big cities are melting pots. Let's not forget Moscow was once the centre of a much larger country and even today Russia is the centre for the former USSR countries.

Last edited:

MalagaToledo

Banned
7 points from me now but it can only go up from now. Ethnic, anthemic Part is the best part of the song. And reading that she is such an amazing role model is plus in my books. I will probably give her 12 later.

Koori

OK, studio has leaked ( not leaked actually, just became available in New Zealand I suppose ), aaaand... I don't like it xstars
It's too sluggish and boring, I don't feel the delivery she made live. So hopefully it will be there when she performs

Also I don't think there will be a music video. Just release on Spoti, iTunes etc

crashworld

Veteran
As expected, even in studio form, it's not my kind of song. I am sure she will perform the hell out of it.
She just have to pray hard that people don't get turned off by her performance style coz everything about her and the entry is divisive.

Habibiding

John1

OK, studio has leaked ( not leaked actually, just became available in New Zealand I suppose ), aaaand... I don't like it xstars
It's too sluggish and boring, I don't feel the delivery she made live. So hopefully it will be there when she performs

Also I don't think there will be a music video. Just release on Spoti, iTunes etc
She actually shot a music video, so yes

Top Bottom