8 4.3%

34 18.5%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Russia-scaled.jpg

Mrm

Veteran
"Uno" is trending on German YT as no13!!
"Uno" is trending on Austrian YT as no20!!
I know a lot of Russians in Germany, but Sergey Lazarev - "Scream" last year didnt trend there after reveal...

Ezio

Veteran
RIP :is: :lt:

hijirio

Veteran
5 million views in 18 hours xheat xheat Did anybody achieve that before?
They're coming to break the record of Netta's Toy as the most viewed video on the official channel

cassio

Just watched some of Little Bigs videos on youtube.... they reminds me off the Belgian painter Rene Magritte.... Love it. Their music is so and so

Carian

Loving it, easy twelve, and Russia is surely in the game to take it home... Well, if ESC 2020 takes place at all ;) I like the lead singer, she reminds me of Priscilla Presley and the dark hair back vocalist looks like young, skiny Colin Farrell. On the other hand, the dancer is da best - I can sense a lot of flirting with gay community. The dancer's moves are all typical of drag queens in RPDR.

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
I'm loving Uno! :D

I was really hyped about Darude last year, but none of the songs he had competing in UMK were that good. I mostly blame the singer tho, but none of them lived up to what I expected. Little Big however, does NOT disappoint! :D It's probably not the best song I've heard from them, but considering the level of awesomeness in many of their songs, I wasn't expecting this to be the greatest ever anyway. I mean, hardstyle in Eurovision, I don't see it happening. But I love that they're sticking to their style, it doesn't feel like they toned it down in any way for Eurovision. The beat is uptempo and bouncy, they've made an easy dance routine that a lot will dance along to, the video is clearly Eurovision inspired, and the lyrics are ridiculous. Exactly what I hoped for! My clearest :12: in the history of Eurovision!

njdevils94

Veteran
None of Little Big's music videos have less than 25 million views so its hardly a surprise. :lol:

I still think Lithuania and Iceland will finish pretty high up in the end.

BorisBubbles

Veteran
They won't cancel each other out, they're not even the same genres? Iceland is funk, Lithuania is new wave and Russia is Tropico 4 soundtrack. There's a market for all three, and even if we look at it JUST from a meme perspective, meme lovers will simply vote for all three anyway?

vavera4ka

Deja vu lol

444.png

I'm getting so many references to Lazarev. skipping 3, cause it's taken. the final pose of chubby guy = Lazarev's final pose in YATOO... and this lol
it's all prolly in my head...

Phoenix

7.1 million, the slayage!! I had fears this would end up being cringeworthy, but they were proven wrong; it's very amusing and just great! If it catches on, this could actually do something on the charts. Together with Iceland, this is the most trendy song with the whole retro aesthetics and I'm interested to see how high they can go. :12: from me.

Mrm

Veteran
7.1 million, the slayage!! I had fears this would end up being cringeworthy, but they were proven wrong; it's very amusing and just great! If it catches on, this could actually do something on the charts. Together with Iceland, this is the most trendy song with the whole retro aesthetics and I'm interested to see how high they can go. :12: from me.
Well, what else I can say but I got 133 likes on my comment on that video in 24min.. :lol:

Dessi

hahaha... LOVE IT... I LOVE IT!!!! xyaay xheya xdance2 xlove x12points:love:

• Fuego
Reactions: Mrm

kikikikojjj

I listened to the song for the first time last night and it sounded horrible to me. Very messed up! However, I listened to it again today morning and my perception was completely different. I was singing 'Uno, dos, cuatro' the whole day :D

• Fuego
Reactions: Mrm
Top Bottom