Contact us

Romania ROMANIA 2023 - Theodor Andrei - D.G.T. (Off and On)

How do you rate this entry?

2 1.5%

4 3.0%

9 6.8%

11 8.3%

10 7.6%

11 8.3%

9 6.8%

15 11.4%

12 9.1%

20 15.2%

29 22.0%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Mainshow

Veteran
If Lithuania and Poland werent in the semi I would have bet on Gustaph getting the 12 tele, I genuinely believe the british jury will give Gustaph decent points

I love the British jury: Not giving any points to "Igranka" or "My Slowianie - We Are Slavic" but voting for "Miss Kiss Kiss Bang"....

Yeah, IF Gustaph reaches the final, the :uk: jury will definitely give him some points (probably Malta and Australia as well) :D

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
If Lithuania and Poland werent in the semi I would have bet on Gustaph getting the 12 tele, I genuinely believe the british jury will give Gustaph decent points

It's really a shame that they both drew semi 2. Our 12 & 10 is almost certainly gone, unless they pick absolutely tragic songs - but even then it's not out of the question. Gustaphs only lucky hand is that we're there to vote, and I feel like it could end being one of the only drivers of support. I know it's not so monlithic, but not a single neighbouring of Belgium is in semi 2, and even on the 'friendlier' countries further away it's crickets.

MopManMoss

Veteran
It's really a shame that they both drew semi 2. Our 12 & 10 is almost certainly gone, unless they pick absolutely tragic songs - but even then it's not out of the question. Gustaphs only lucky hand is that we're there to vote, and I feel like it could end being one of the only drivers of support. I know it's not so monlithic, but not a single neighbouring of Belgium is in semi 2, and even on the 'friendlier' countries further away it's crickets.
You know what is weird is that Lithuania often does better than Poland in our televote despite the fact there are like 3 or 4 times the amount of polish people here than lithuanians

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
You know what is weird is that Lithuania often does better than Poland in our televote despite the fact there are like 3 or 4 times the amount of polish people here than lithuanians

Just imagine how every year we could sweep 12s from Spain, Australia, Ireland (N.Ireland), Malta and then good points from Portugal & a few others if the British expats were just as dedicated to spam voting for the home nation as the Lithuanians are. xheart

AlekS

Veteran
I really fail to see how this could be saved - I appreciate the fact that he sings in Romanian, though and he can control his voice (and something the ridiculous performance/choreography is quite iconic).

What would you like to change if you´re in control of a revamp for this entry? I honestly can´t envision how to save this entry by a revamp.
Same here. My main issue with this entry is the staging and the song. That choreo & dancers was a choice. The song is hard to revamp. Treat it as a demo, turn it into a modern cabaret bop or make it more rock-ish, hire good contemporary dancers (the less the better, don't overshadow him) and pray.

MopManMoss

Veteran
Just imagine how every year we could sweep 12s from Spain, Australia, Ireland (N.Ireland), Malta and then good points from Portugal & a few others if the British expats were just as dedicated to spam voting for the home nation as the Lithuanians are. xheart
To be fair I was one of the people spamming Lithuania in the british televote last year

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
The real quation is... does the "plz come to Brazil" army is going to vote for Portugal in May xD
You are implying that the three Brazilians fans will vote in the first place

oop-she-deserves.gif

Looks like this year we (the Romanian eurofans) are cosplaying as the delusional fans, Spaniard fans move aside :coffee:
No miss peony slander pls!!!!!

rasmuslights

Veteran
I really think Romania will withdraw after this year. a bit more than 100.000 viewers in a country of 20 million is just embarrassing. It's clear there's no interest for esc in Romania (neither from the people nor from the music industry).

I hope they withdraw tbh.

Top Bottom