Contact us

ROMÂNIA - Romania - Todomondo - Liubi Liubi I Love You

Alexu

Romania_flag.gif

TODOMONDO - LIUBI, LIUBI, I LOVE YOU

Todomondo_Eurovision_2007.jpg

Stella

Re: ROMÂNIA - Romania - TODOMONDO - LIUBI, LIUBI, I LOVE YOU

I didn't like that song...too comercial...This year Romania's song at ESC was way better than 2007's song.

Yuck :( This song was one of the worst - even worse than Bulgaria! :lol:

Alexu

The begining of the song is very nice, I like it....but after that, it goes down.... :( Commercial I don't think it is....maybe it wants too be funny, but is not...so it fails...

I don't know why this song got the 13th place, while The Balkan Girls came 19th :(

IMO, 2007 was a very poor year in terms of quality of songs so it is easier for a song to get a higher place. This year, however, there was a higher quality like UK, France, Greece, Norway, Iceland etc. so it was harder for participants to get good places. Romania was also sandwiched between Ukraine (sexy, brill choreography) and UK (brill singer, ALW) so it seemed boring even though it was of reasonable quality. Also, the juries wont give points to Romania very easily.

Stella

I will never forgive Tvr because it didn't send Andra with Dracula my love :cry:
[youtube:2fbhiq02]is6cBWvlh84[/youtube:2fbhiq02]

Milos-BC

This was in my top 5 at the time :lol: Very cool and charming entry. Should've ended at least in top 10.

Fluke

Easy to like, easy to remember. Just not much of substance besides the multi-lingual gimmick, but still.... i kinda like it still ;)

Top Bottom