Contact us

ROMÂNIA - Romania 2009 - Elena - The Balkan Girls

Alexu

well.....I loved Elena and her song so much.....that I even made an account on this forum :p and I'm still here :D

Alexu

aww... thanx :oops: there are so many nice and friendly people over here that is impossible to leave this place :p

Stella

well.....I loved Elena and her song so much.....that I even made an account on this forum :p and I'm still here :D

count me in too :)
Elena made me register on this forum and I became a big fan of eurovision because of her :)

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
2 good reasons then. I underestimated Elena ...lol

It seems the song was quite popular in Romania but the rest of europe just didn't share the love.

Alexu

I havent seen you around much on here recently though, Alex! :(

well, yes :( I wish I could have more free time.....the university + the musical project of my sister takes a lot of my time. But even if I don't post daily as I used to, I always come to read what you guys are talking :) so I'm here with you :)

94ayd

At first I didn't like the song, then when the music video appeared and with a different version I started liking it. Finally, when performed live it sounded kinda bland. Tornero's really bad but still 2000, 2002 & 2004 are worse... :lol: My top 3 of Romania: 2010, 2005, 2003. I guess it's 2009 in 4th and 2008 in 5th.

Isabella

P.S.: no ofence for Mihai as I know he is reading this forum

Really?
Hello Mihai :mrgreen: Please, represent Romania 1 more time, you are the best and Croatia loves you xkiss :lol:

Tornero and The Balkan girls are the best Romanian entries ;)
Tornero should have won ESC :(

lucian-crusher

Yes, Mihai reads the forum! He recognised me at a party just from the pictures in the ,,Pics of you" topic :lol:

He can represent us again but PLEASE don't let him interfeere and screw up some big name like he did in 2006. Artists like Akcent could not be compared to him. When they took part in 2006 our NF should've been cancelled and send them instead! :D

Last edited:

lucian-crusher

That makes no sense whatever... See how treating "big" artists like Miro payed off... :lol:

If Miro is a big name, then what are Sahara and DesiSlava?

And I don't mean is good for a result, but betwen sending a no name with no Hits before and finishing in Top 10 and a last place with a name like Akcent or Inna, I prefer the second option because we need to re-pay them for their good Hits! :D

Centrix

I totally agree with 94ayd. I think that 2006 was the year of Mihai and me made the best option sending him. I already saw many "big names" who destroyed their imagine with their participation at ESC. Akcent had a very easy song to sing in 2006 and still was far away to sing perfect. They can still try, but I prefer to send a quality song and to be proud with 20 place and all the people to say that we deserved more, than to send a big name and to feel shame for their live interpretation which destroy a song.

lucian-crusher

It's Eurovision SONG Contest! I am saying this over and over. Either EBU changes the name to Eurovision Song Voice Contest, either it should let playback in the Contest, but rating the live interpretation in a creation contest is bad!

Top Bottom