Contact us

Rehearsal Schedule?

Romeo

With covid ruining most things of the last year.... I have a question.

Is there a rehearsal schedule? Who is performing in Rotterdam? Who is using the pre-recorded performances?

What's actually happening? The stage is being built as we speak but who will actually be on it?

Nothing is clear and we have like 4 weeks before rehearsals should start?

mauve

Veteran

Is there a rehearsal schedule? Who is performing in Rotterdam? Who is using the pre-recorded performances?

What's actually happening? The stage is being built as we speak but who will actually be on it?

As far as I know we don't have a true date yet for the rehearsals. The only thing we heard so far is that Montaigne won't take part and will use the back-up video in the semi. Things can change again since the Covid-situation is really serious. Most of the participants will stand on stage, I think, and as far as we know a small audience is allowed (but only Dutch people). We are happy enough that we will be able to see (most of) the ESC-performances.
My feeling is that due to peoples' stupidity we will have a similiar Covid-situation in a year. Why can't we have a TRUE lockdown for a short time? That would make things so much easier.

burrito

I hope it will change cause I really would like to see Montaigne's performance live

Maybe if she will turn out to be the one odd out with prerecorded performance, the Australian delegation will change their minds?

tkris

Looks like you're a fan of Finland , yaaay !

The stand in rehearsals start April 29 , and the artists themselves will start on 8th !!

Montaigne will not perform live as the Australian govt didn't grant her permission/the delegation didn't seek permission for her

tomos2019

I do wish they could at least have footage of every performer on the actual official stage in some way even if it's green screen just for obsessive purposes but probably unlikely! :confused:

heke1988

How Australia is going to rehearsal, when Montaigne won't be in Rotterdam?:unsure:

BorisBubbles

Veteran
Australia being on the schedule probably means the schedule was put together before they withdrew. Either that or they'll be figuring out how to use the live-on-tape during the alotted rehearsal slot.

Top Bottom