Contact us

Possible "Valentinas" - returning artists

Fluke

We don't even know yet if there will be another ASC, but if there is, do you think an artists will return?

The most likely one seem to me to be Sabyu, for the Northern Mariana Islands - he seems so humble and sincere, and really wants to represent his home in a dignified way, which kind of reminds me of Valentina, though she didn't really have a "serious" song her first time...

American Samoa's Tenelle is another good bet, though they actually have several other musicians with some professional status, so it's not as sure. Same with Virgin Islands' Cruz Rock and Guam's Jason J, there are at least some others that surely want to take their place.

If we go upwards by population, Wyoming's Ryan Charles might be a contender, though his entry seems almost too much of a novelty for him to try and repeat it. Maybe if he does a completely different style, but it just seems less likely to me.

As for Delaware's Nitro Nitra, North Dakota's Chloe Fredericks etc. they might be returning some time in the future, but probably not next year already.

Got a feeling Rhode Island's Hueston could be another bet though, if he doesn't win, sure they actually have a pretty big music scene, but whoever chooses the entrants might think it's a good idea to let him try again.

As for the larger states, i see Arizona's Los Marias at least wanting to try again, since it's been such an audience favorite and many seem to think that they were "robbed", we'll see...

Top Bottom