• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Judas

FSC Mod
Staff member

This guy got some singing talent. The key change in the performance below is so captivating. No doubt he would be able to deliver a high quality vocal performance.

Decayingbooks

After the medley he performed on Festival da Canção I'm hopping that David Fonseca will be competing as composer and singer next year.
Also I just noticed that he has a song featuring Alice Wonder, who was a contestant in Benidorm 2023:

Chalphon

What did I miss about the Portugese broadcasters disagreeing with the Swedish ones? I completely missed this drama?

Decayingbooks

If Portugal withdraws from Eurovision I just hope there will be Festival da Canção 2024, this year I enjoyed the nf season more than eurovision

DanielLuis

If Portugal withdraws from Eurovision I just hope there will be Festival da Canção 2024, this year I enjoyed the nf season more than eurovision
Why in the world would Portugal withdraw :lol:
RTP just got their best ratings in months yesterday.
The whole RTP-SVT dispute thing is a running joke because it just happens that the last 2 times we withdraw was when Sweden was hosting, but it's a case of correlation not implying causality. It was just a coincidence.

ESC94

Why in the world would Portugal withdraw :lol:
RTP just got their best ratings in months yesterday.
The whole RTP-SVT dispute thing is a running joke because it just happens that the last 2 times we withdraw was when Sweden was hosting, but it's a case of correlation not implying causality. It was just a coincidence.

Really?? How many?? You can post this in the regarding thread:

goncalovieira

That is my feeling based on some hints. This girl should be our next representative.

Decayingbooks

Please an heartbreaking slow song next year
Not sure that will be a good idea, with Sweden's victory and Italy having a good result, next year is bound to have a high amount of ballads, also ballads don't usually work well with the televote and qualifying for the final is our main objective

rasmuslights

Veteran
Not sure that will be a good idea, with Sweden's victory and Italy having a good result, next year is bound to have a high amount of ballads, also ballads don't usually work well with the televote and qualifying for the final is our main objective

just send the best song no matter what genre it is... since when is portugal worried about qualifying.

Sammy

Veteran
Please an heartbreaking slow song next year
True, we hadn‘t had this for such a long time. I even can‘t remember when it was…. was it a year ago? Oh my god time flies! :mrgreen:

No seriously: I hope they stay in the upbeat section for at least another year before we go back to dying grandmothers, faded flowers, shattered lifes of depressed prostitutes and hopeless weltschmerz.

Top Bottom