5 4.0%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I really like this and like her. It's a cute and pleasant pop song, it's not a cultural reset but not every song has to be. It's just pure pop and I like it a lot. I get some are upset it's not Justyna, which is a shame for you guys with what could have been, but there is absolutely nothing wrong with this choice. Some of the hate (not on here, you're all great) i've seen has been just too much. Besides with your draw and in a 15 song semi I fail to see how this could struggle to qualify. :8: :D

MAD20

Inoffensive song for Poland, but at least it's ages better than last year. I'd rather have gone for Justyna, but it's not bad, with a good staging it could manage to get a good result. It's a :6: for me.

Fluke

Feels like a Melodifestivalen entry with overhyped, artsy performance that ends up not making the final. Her appearance in the video is just creepy and the style of it doesn't go with the song at all. Zero points.

Sabrewulf238

It's quite nice. Maybe not quite a :7: but for now I'll give it a very solid :6:. Maybe it'll grow on me more, I feel like it could.

I do agree that her styling in the video and her vibe doesn't feel like it meshes that much with the song though. Though it doesn't turn me off the song or anything.

jatojo

Thank you, Poland, for giving us the first earworm of the season (certainly among the winning songs). It’s been a long wait.

• Like It
Reactions: GRE

ESC94

I kinda like this, it´s a very nice earworm. I´m not so sure about her voice and I can totally see this irritating the hell outta me til May but currently this gives me a good mood. :giggle:

Pointwise I give :pl: a good :8:, I´m crossing my fingers for the final. xpray

Gwendal

ChaChaLand (without Ryan Gosling :( emoji sadboi)
I'd love to enjoy this song but after being tried and tested several times through the day, I just can't.
Not bad by any means, eh. Doesn't reinvent the wheel, but we can't always do that. But her voice irritates me, the song has no real progression after the first minute... I'd give it a :5: tonight, may grow to :6: or :7: later on, but no more. (and Justyna would have been a battle between :8: and :10:)

0scar

Honestly the first entry I enjoy listening to, wouldn't necessarily skip on my playlist. Nothing too special, nothing new, but fine.
I wouldn't prefer it as a Eurovision winner (I guess I'd prefer to see France as a winner), but besides that it is the ONLY song I currently kinda look forward to to see at Eurovision??

gosh

lilka

@Biste: No, she's not. I've recently read an interview where she says something about how important the Moon is to her.

Top Bottom