3 2.4%

5 4.0%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

lasse braun

the moon is shining.xheart

bonus because nothing to see above (click to go to it)
my polish skills are very bad - know only one word and you know which xYE but i think this is a funny video.

Last edited:

lilka

Don't worry, the "K" word is very useful and it's what some of us really think when we see the results of our selection every year or the results of Eurovision. :LOL:

TiagoFS

By listening to the song you can already appreciate the weakness in the vocal side. I don't think she will be good live unless she uses a lot of backing vocals that support her. The song is cute enough, but it's not precisely my style either. 4 points.

akoz

Lol, just today, after listening to Miss Monique set I realised that the song that I was listening on the loop for 2 months last autumn had Luna as a vocalist.

Knowing how strong trance/progressive/techno vocalists are, I think she'll be a jury magnet in May and given how well produced this song is, I think Poland will most likely get left-side finish in the final. :10: in the pool.

lilka

it was a reference to a meme where some polish dude gets excited when he sees a beaver:ROFLMAO:

LMAO, it's so painful being Polish. I've just watched it again to "refresh" it and my stomach literally hurts, no more laughing please. :ROFLMAO:
To avoid the offtopic, I'll say that the performance that was brought here does not sound entirely live...

Ezio

Veteran
@MopManMoss I want to vanish please again but not before I state that this song is cute. Now please don't summon me until WW3. I am happy to provide guidance. Bye!

hpp0

This has lowkey become one of my favourites this year. While, yes it's still a basic pop song, the chorus is very nice and catchy.

Judas

FSC Mod
Staff member
I don't get how this song is considered as one of the weaker songs of its semi. The song is blazing and if her live performance delivers it, I can see Poland deserving a good sweet spot in the grand finale. Speaking of which, is a live version of this song available anywhere? I am very curious to see how she sounds live.

Ezio

Veteran

han-g

I don't get how this song is considered as one of the weaker songs of its semi. The song is blazing and if her live performance delivers it, I can see Poland deserving a good sweet spot in the grand finale. Speaking of which, is a live version of this song available anywhere? I am very curious to see how she sounds live.
I'm relatively confident it's qualifying.

Top Bottom