Paul the Octopus

How do you think the match will end?

• German victory in penalties

0 0.0%

• Total voters

ParadiseES

Re: Paul,the psychic octopus predicting Germany-Argentina

This f*cking octopus is on all the media here :lol:
And people is making photoshop jokes with anything to "predict" the result :lol:

Milos-BC

LOL LOL LOL. Speaking of predictions :lol: On one of our sports channels they just brought a bunch of "professional" astrologers to say who will win today, and who will win the world cup. I am wondering are those people really beliving in what they say here, 'cause this kind of nonsense is everything but "true" :lol:

What fascinated me is that they used some sort of "method" in their charts that if, for example, Germany wears white, "the stars will be on their side" (to cut the long story they said short :lol: ), but if they wear black then it will be either a Spanish victory or a very hard road to the win. xrofl3 xrofl3 xrofl3 Oh and also they couldn't really agree. While those who used this "color method" said it will be Germany, the others who used some different method said that Spain is gonna make it. It's like a "Bingo" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I didn't know that the jersey color have an important twist on a future event, very interesting :lol:

lucian-crusher

Now the Germans asked Jimmy the rat and he said -de will win. But yesterday he missed it because he said Uruguay will win against -nl :lol: :lol:

ithanspain

Spanish minster Mr. Sebastian asked to transfer Paul to Spain to ensure his protection. :mrgreen:

THANKS GOD YOU LIKE SPAIN!!!

xwave1 xwave1

Milos-BC

Paul for the president xcheer

Btw, it is proven why he chose those flags he chose. Not because he is psychic, but because octopuses like "strong" and "emotional" colors and even with lots of details on it. That is why octopus chose the Serbian flag(which has a coat of arms there too) instead of the German one, and the German one before the Argentinian flag.

MyHeartIsYours

Milos-BC said:
Btw, it is proven why he chose those flags he chose. Not because he is psychic, but because octopuses like "strong" and "emotional" colors and even with lots of details on it. That is why octopus chose the Serbian flag(which has a coat of arms there too) instead of the German one, and the German one before the Argentinian flag.

Dont you think that it is a bit of a coincidence that all the winners have had 'emotional' colours? ;)

Milos-BC

MyHeartIsYours said:
Milos-BC said:

Dont you think that it is a bit of a coincidence that all the winners have had 'emotional' colours? ;)

Yes, it is a coincidence. Same like when you throw a coin 10 times and it can happen that 6 out of those 10 throwings will result in having "head" on top when landed. That is "pure chance". This octopus had some failed predictions as well, but it just happened, again by coincidence, that he got several predictions right one after another, and that is why he got so much attention in the media. And I predicted the last 5 ESC winners correctly too, but I didn't use psychic powers :p

Kristi

We will see in Netherlands-Spain.Both have "emotional" flags...

MyHeartIsYours

Maybe you have psychic powers Milos ;) :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

ParadiseES

LOOOOL damn octopus :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW what's an "emotional" flag? :lol:

MyHeartIsYours

No idea :lol: :lol: :lol:
I think its colourful :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Milos-BC

^^ Yeah, that exactly :p

Yeah, maybe I have them, and I didn't realize that yet :lol:

lucian-crusher

It seems that -es didn't beat -de because of Paul but because of the Argentinian curse. If you send -ar home than you will be sent home in the next match. I t happend to -ro in 1994, to -nl in 1998, to -se in 2002 and to -de in 2006 and 2010 :? :?

ParadiseES

I'm afraid cause Netherlands has the same colours as Serbia :|

j/k :lol:

94ayd

MyHeartIsYours said:
Milos-BC said:

Doesn't that mean the Netherlands will lose? Isn't the Spanish one more motional, LOL! :lol:

ParadiseES

LOL There are a lot of these Hitler videos on youtube and I love them :lol:

Top Bottom