Contact us

OM 10 ❂ NUR-SULTAN ❂ RESULTS 03.12.2020 20:00 CET / DRAMA STARTS ON PAGE 9

pras

LvMV0fp.jpg

Last edited:

empo21

Veteran
Congrats Angola!!! xheart xheart 2 editions in a row my :12: wins xheat xheat

And BIG thank you to everyone who studied for NK's sake xheart xheart xheart Moranbong band gives me my 2nd silver in OM and I can't be happier to end my NK run with a new point record xheart xheart

Also thanks for Pras for the great show. The NK delegation will speak with you about the legitimacy of the results shortly.

NikolaiMoller

Veteran
Congrats :ao: !!! xheart

And thank u for all the points xheat 7th place is a great reslut in my last edition with Uzbopistan xheart i wanted to take Angola from OM11, but look what happened!!! hoping to get my plan b country at least xpray
@Amir lucky you getting those 69 points xqueenbitch what an achievement

hijirio

Veteran
CONGRATZZZZZZ ANGOLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !
First Sub-Saharan winner in the contest. What a blissful experience to be had there in OM11 !

and empo sis dw moranbong's time to shine will come soon xheart xheart xheart

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
YAAASSS my 12 won. Second time it happened now after the hotness that was Canggung (#still #favorite #om #song #ever)

Thanks @pras for the show and thank you to these fellow legends xheart

:12: 🇦🇲
:10: 🇹🇼 🇰🇷
:3: 🇲🇲
:2: 🇮🇳 🇯🇵 🇺🇿

And come on, hot winter Mongolian hit last ???

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Congratulations to Angola and Oualid on the victory!

A big thank you to Pras for the wonderful hosting. You did great xbow

And finally thank you to those of you that supported my entry. Emel's recent victory gave me hope that something as subtle and haunting as Eray's song would have done a bit better, but oh well. I'm glad that some of you still appreciated it. I really enjoyed playing with Turkey and finding songs to send. Netd is a national treasure. Never let it go.

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Thank you for a hot top 15 or the kween of klinkistan!!!! I sent it as a bait for some people (cough deniz hiji niko cough), even so got points from other, including an iconic fofo 12 xheat

congrats oualid again!!!!!!

thank you pras for the iconic nursultan nights show! (and please don't forget to post the spreadsheet dfsdfsdf)

DaFlo

Banned
I think after exchanging points for the very first time, we should combine South and North Koreas result.

Therefore united Korea won with 202 points
cux1x3P.png

Anyway well done Angola, the best OM winner excluding my own ones, congrats!! And thank you pras for the hosting ^^

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Wow congrats :ao: xfaint xcheer xcheer Fab winner, sadly it was outside my top 10

Thanks for the points:
10🇮🇩 🇧🇹
07 🇵🇫
06 🇰🇷
05 🇿🇦
02 🇹🇷

xlove

Great hosting, pras xclap xclap Your Kazakhstan run was worldclass 😎

Uto

Veteran
Congratulations Angola. I gave it 4 points, reckon it's a deserved winner. Unfortunately Mongolia too underrated to comprehend. I mean I wish it was different, but I didn't enjoy the results tonight because of it. My thanks to those who did vote for Mongolia and of course to pras for hosting the show. Hopefully Luanda treats us better than Nur Sultan.

MARCOMEN

Wow!!!!! Thank you so much to everyone who voted :ao:

:12: :cn: :tn: :kp: xheart
:10: :za: :kz:
:7: :kr: :dz: :jp: DR Congo
:5: :lb:
:4: :az: :vn: :ru: :mn:
:3: :am:
:2: Bhutan
:1: Myanmar

Pongo is one my favourite singers, so it feels amazing to win with her xlove. I was actually planning to send another hit from her next edition, but now since I've won with her, another artist will represent us next edition :D

I won't be able to host since I'm busy and don't have much spare time that's why I've chosen a co-host to help me, so everything is ok and see you next edition in Angola. xlove

Thank you @pras for fabulous hosting. xheart

Last edited:

ferret

4th place 🇮🇩 is not a failure, thank you for that! xexcuseme In the 20th edition, we will try to win again.

Thank you so much 🇮🇳 🇲🇳 🇿🇦 🇲🇾 🇱🇧 for :12: points! xlove
Thank you very much 🇵🇫 🇸🇬 🇩🇿 for :8: points, 🇧🇹 for :7: points, 🇨🇩 for :4: points & 🇰🇵 for :1: point! :giggle:

Congratulations :ao: Angola!
@MARCOMEN now has to choose Portugal for Worldvision and send Pongo for the third time! :mrgreen: Are you already thinking about it? :lol:

Thank you @pras & 🇰🇿 for this hosting, it was fun! xup

hijirio

Veteran
@MARCOMEN now has to choose Portugal for Worldvision and send Pongo for the third time! :mrgreen: Are you already thinking about it? :lol:

We are not participating in 250 contests like you, I found out about Pongo thanks to OM and I'm really grateful that @MARCOMEN introduced this great song to me in this contest, cuz otherwise I'd not have known about it.

Instead of criticizing what other people send, maybe you can mind your own business, eh? xrose

ferret

We are not participating in 250 contests like you, I found out about Pongo thanks to OM and I'm really grateful that @MARCOMEN introduced this great song to me in this contest, cuz otherwise I'd not have known about it.
Instead of criticizing what other people send, maybe you can mind your own business, eh? xrose

Unfortunately, I don't have enough time for 250 contests, so there are about 10-15 of them.
I don't do criticism here. Useless business. It was just friendly advice. xrose

hijirio

Veteran
Unfortunately, I don't have enough time for 250 contests, so there are about 10-15 of them.
I don't do criticism here. Useless business. It was just friendly advice. xrose

Yeah I guess what you said to pras last edition was also a friendly advice, not a criticism lol. xqueenbitch

Top Bottom