7 - Sweden
6 - Germany
5 - Italy
4 - Azerbaijan
3 - Estonia
2 - Hungary
1 - Denmark

bashers

Check the OGAE website out. Israel. Cyprus, Denmark and another has voted. Hungary are top, UK in 2nd, France in 3rd, Sweden in 4th, Estonia in 5th!

PeterLPZ

Check the OGAE website out. Israel. Cyprus, Denmark and another has voted. Hungary are top, UK in 2nd, France in 3rd, Sweden in 4th, Estonia in 5th!

This poll shows, how it could be in Düsseldorf at the end. I guess, these 5 songs have good chances to win. But don´t forget Bosnia-Herzegowina and Germany.

bashers

I really dont understand Germany. The only reason it could do well is because its the host country!

Grinch

OGAE Turkey :tr:

12 - France
10 - United Kingdom
8 - Bosnia & Herzegovina
7 - Sweden
6 - Germany
5 - Italy
4 - Azerbaijan
3 - Estonia
2 - Hungary
1 - Denmark

I think we'll give 10 pts to BIH & 8 pts to Armenia this year.

Narmina

Turkey gives points for Armenia in political cases. Like to prove that the historical issues with this country don't make influence on the ESC. That's why I suppose

goktengri

Banned
Turkey gives points for Armenia in political cases. Like to prove that the historical issues with this country don't make influence on the ESC. That's why I suppose

It is impossible, Armenia is hated here, everyone discusses about this issue and the Armenian communities are usually blamed.

Even if there would be such an aim, it is failed anyway. There is still somebody who thinks we vote with religious and nationalist feelings. It means they could not prove that :lol:

Last edited:

Grinch

@GokTengri It's not organized and united, people give vote to their homeland. Bosnia & Albania for example. But the number of Armenians are much more than Bosnians and Albanians in Turkey. So we give 10 pts to Armenia. That's it.

@Narmina It's also true. There are "Forget about the past. Let's be friends" people too.

goktengri

Banned
Really ? I have not seen such people, people don't even give their sins to Armenia :lol:

And I meant that Armenians don't care about Eurovision here actually. I think there must be different reasons.

Top Bottom