2 Germany
1 France

aletem

These OGAE votes are so predictable. :mrgreen:

A-lister

Veteran
These OGAE votes are so predictable. :mrgreen:

I know right! :mrgreen:

Top. 3 is made up by the considered hottest guys, the gays in OGAE's fan-clubs are really predictable :lol:

And like always the random and to me always unbelievable Danish top. 5 aswell :lol:

What would ESC be without OGAE fanclubs and Sweden basically winning every year? :lol:

94ayd

At least we got 4 points! :D

Scooby

Sweden 12 points
whauuuu what a surprise xrofl3

Narmina

I know right! :mrgreen:

Top. 3 is made up by the considered hottest guys, the gays in OGAE's fan-clubs are really predictable :lol:

And like always the random and to me always unbelievable Danish top. 5 aswell :lol:

What would ESC be without OGAE fanclubs and Sweden basically winning every year? :lol:

We don't have any gays in our OGAE ;) Be sure ;)

A-lister

Veteran
We don't have any gays in our OGAE ;) Be sure ;)

Maybe they're in the closet ;)

In Sweden I don't even think there are any straight male OGAE members :lol:

Azerbaijan has still some way to go for being a 'gay-friendly' nation though? (no diss just saying).

Anyways thanx for the 12 from Azerbaijan and your song is in my top. 10 this year aswell! :mrgreen:

Narmina

Oh guys )))) I'm a member of OGAE and I know all the members of it very close, I know their families too. So I'm totally sure that there is no any gays there. Believe me! I have nothing again gays at all. But just I'm telling you the fact. We had voted in case to predict ESC votes this year. And of course the final result was summarized.

StellaStai

LoL, this 12 goes to Turkey and opposite, from Turkey to Azerbaijan. Wait and see. :mrgreen:

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Ogae votes in general are out of touch with the televoters. Most Ogae members (and Azerbaijan is a perfect example) vote for Schlager or traditional Eurovision ballads which is why Sweden 2008 and Israel 2010 were incredibly popular among the the Ogae members but the actual results usually show the exact opposite. As a matter of fact, if your favorite song is Number 1 in the Ogae voting you may wanna start worrying

:lol:xrofl3

Narmina

Matt, I don't see any reason of worring. It's just opinion of listeners. Everyone has a right to give votes to his favourite song. That's it. Plz less critism

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Matt, I don't see any reason of worring. It's just opinion of listeners. Everyone has a right to give votes to his favourite song. That's it. Plz less critism

Haha, don't worry...I was just kidding about it. Everyone has a right to have an opinion and it's not wrong to like or dislike a song. . All I was pointing out was the fact that OGAE's taste and the actual results tend to be VERY different.

Top Bottom