Contact us

NSC entry stuck in my head today

Ewigkeit

Veteran
Vedatistan 98

Lenalite

Halito 193, a robbery!

I publicly apologize for the fact that it took me this long to appreciate what kind of a bop good 4 u is. :( I have finally given Sour a chance and whew, what an album. I blame Tik Tok for not having taken Olivia Rodrigo that seriously before. So please consider sending it to Congrats 20 @berlyda so I can sleep at night knowing I've gotten the opportunity to vote for good 4 u. 🤡

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
Halito 193, a robbery!

I publicly apologize for the fact that it took me this long to appreciate what kind of a bop good 4 u is. :( I have finally given Sour a chance and whew, what an album. I blame Tik Tok for not having taken Olivia Rodrigo that seriously before. So please consider sending it to Congrats 20 @berlyda so I can sleep at night knowing I've gotten the opportunity to vote for good 4 u. 🤡
Apology accepted! :D And it's definitely a contender for my Congrats entry

Brandt

I am sooo confused. For years and years I believed I discovered Shungudzo's "Paper" in NSC, but now checking the database, this song has never been sent?? I'm like, where did I even get that song from? Quick NSC wiki search confirms no such entry from WLSC either. ??

Apart from a specific another online contest, NSC is the only one I've been admitted to for so long. Are we actually sure Paper was never in NSC?

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Halito 193, a robbery!

the serve..

Steffan

I am sooo confused. For years and years I believed I discovered Shungudzo's "Paper" in NSC, but now checking the database, this song has never been sent?? I'm like, where did I even get that song from? Quick NSC wiki search confirms no such entry from WLSC either. ??

Apart from a specific another online contest, NSC is the only one I've been admitted to for so long. Are we actually sure Paper was never in NSC?

WV 127 Zimbabwe, Effifestivalen 3 Spinoff suggestion for some countries... or maybe another spinoff

Brandt

WV 127 Zimbabwe, Effifestivalen 3 Spinoff suggestion for some countries... or maybe another spinoff
Ohhh worldvision in that case. I already forgot I was in it for a while.
Thanks!

Top Bottom