Contact us

NSC CONGRATULATIONS 7 - THE SHOW - Results: 9th August, discuss the time here!

94ayd

nsccongrats7.png

Welcome to the 7th edition of this wonderful festival! The host we have for you tonight is no other than our country's favourite singer - applause for KYLIE MINOGUE! :mrgreen:

kylie_minogue.jpg

Kylie: Hey, guys, how are you doing? We have 52 amazing entries competing for your points tonight but apart from that, we've invited 7 people who know how to "celebrate" and they've all taken part in the contest that brought us here together in the first place - ESC. Not only are they serving as opening and interval acts but they're also gonna be in charge of different groups of the 52 entrants and in the end, we'll see which one picked the most successful group. Let the show BEGIN!

First off we have lovely DARIA KINZER, performing her club anthem "Celebrate":

And now the first portion of entries:

It's time for our second special guest. She's from Iceland and she's "from a different league, no damn Eurotrash freak". Yes, you might have already guessed it's Silvia Nigher with her song "Congratulations":

And here are the next 8 songs:

Our 3rd guest that has travelled all this way just to joing the fun is Swiss Piero and he's also brought The Music Stars with him, so we could "Celebrate" together:

Time for songs #17 to #24:

The 4th special act we have for you is a Spanish lady that feels like "Europe's Living a Celebration". It's Rosa, who represented Spain in 2002:

Unfortunately for the last 4 singers, they only get 7 points as they're not as funny. :lol:

The 5th artist to peform and encourage out entrants is Simon Mathew from Denmark who sang "all night long" and I mean litterary, but he's still got the power to continue:

Group 5 is coming right now:

2nd-to-last we have a bit of retro style going on and who can do that better than Cliff Richard himself. He's sending us some more "congratulations" through his song:

And songs #39 to #45 have arrived:

And last (and most probably least :lol:) we have a nice ballad to encourage our entrants and the public to look forward to the "new millenium of love". And who knows how to make us fall asleep than an Irish ESC singer: Eamonn Taol:

And here come the last 7 to close the show:

Since only 1 person has voted so far, I've decided to add a final 53rd song:

And finally, the recap prepared by our lovely friend NATI:

Now that we've listened to all of the 53 participating songs, it's time for me to announce you the new voting system, as of Congrats 7. Due to the big interest this time (over 50 entries), it's been decided that every participant will be awarding 18 of their faves, using the system 1-16, 18 & 20, where 20 are the points that his fave get, 18 - his 2nd one and so on. Since there have been a few of you that have expressed conerns over the deadline, it will last 10 days for now, so you can start voting and so so until 1st August, 23:59 CET. Have fun! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

renzo

Re: NSC CONGRATULATIONS 7 - THE SHOW

TEAM DARIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA woooooo xD Well done Andrea for a wonderful show and good luck everyone! :D

sigi

great show.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

spiluke

I'm still not over Mr.Saxobeat coming second

Bojan

nice show!
many went for their best placed entries of the decade I see, but there also few very good underrated entries. Should be interesting.

lolip

oh...:O so good songs here !!! :O this will be soooo hard...great show btw!!! Good luck everyone!

spiluke

I was clearly misunderstood, but ok I won't cause any drama :D

zechhh

Wow, this is quite some Congrats contest. Definitely deserves the name "best of".

There were 8 more songs I would have liked to vote for. :mrgreen:

94ayd

A playlist for Congrats 7 has just been made by MOI (60 videos :lol:) but I'm still waiting for Nati to tell me what's going on with the recap. I'll put it on autoplay, so you could listen to it anytime you want to. The link is :http://www.livestream.com/nsctv6 Just wait 10 minutes cause I want to listen to 2-3 songs before that. :lol:

anselm

Shouldn't the deadline be a bit longer for a Congratulations show (especially with so many songs)? :p

94ayd

Sorry I haven't updated any voting list but it's really short and yeah, I'll probably have to make the deadline longer. ;)

Voted so far:
::ros
::akk
::lla
::hal
::kam
::zch
::fer
::cyd

Last edited:

zechhh