Contact us

NSC 98 Netherwing DL 07.07 7 PM UTC

SpZ

Welcome to Netherwing Zombira

BigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtextBigwallofrandomtext

The deadline will be 7 days from now. You can send your votes to me. If there is anyone from the waiting list who wants to collect waliju, let me know, but as of now waliju votes must also be sent to me.

theditz83

Veteran
Correct - UTC is effectively the same as GMT, but as we are on Summer Time in Europe at the moment, UTC is 2 hours behind CET and 1 hour behind UK (BST).

Sabrewulf238

Dalisska sent in our votes for the waiting list jury.

Interesting final, some very nice songs here.

spiluke

This final is so good, that I want to give my 3 pointer a very well-deserving 12. But I still don't know on what drugs are people on when sending certain songs and on what harder drugs are others who vote them into the final.

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
Zaprya will vote tonight :D

Top Bottom