Contact us

NSC 78 - SEMI 2 - DL: 28th JAN @ 23:59 CET

Liam

logozr.png

*shameless copy/paste*

Thought I'd do something cheesy and different ;)

Welcome to Kostanovia!! Unfortunately our beautiful country has been torn apart by an immense hippie war. Hippies from all over the world, from Tohru to Yaponesia and New Acadia to Waloria are fighting to take control of this great central nation. A hippie from each country is on a team, and each team has a different goal and lifestyle they wish to implement on Kostanovian culture... and the only way they can peacefully win this war is to send a song to represent their nation. The winner of NSC 78 and their team will get their wishes. Here are the teams and their wants:

Navy Nature Lovers - equal rights for animals, trees and humans
Placid Purples - a calm, stressfree world
Red and White Romantics - a world where everyone loves everyone
Sky Blue Stoners - legalise marijuana
Pink Peacemakers - a world without violence and terrorism

But the yuppies won't let them get it that easily!

Cobalt Corporates - willing to do anything for a luxury lifestyle
Black Maseratis - the only cars allowed to be sold are Maseratis
Mini Green Guccis - everyone must wear gucci clothes that are a few sizes too small
Filthy Rich Red & Blacks - have little cares beyond money and work
Yellow Yoga Freaks - a tv channel dedicated to the 'sport' of yoga

I know it's kinda cheesy but anyway, here are the songs......

PREQUALIFIERS VOTING IN THIS SEMI

PQ.
PQ.
PQ.

Good luck guys!

DEADLINE: I was thinking Saturday 28th January at 23:59 CET. This would ensure a weekend results show but any problems let me know :D Please send your reju votes to ronny1988. Thanks guys!

Last edited:

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
Re: NSC 78 - SEMI 2 - Battle of The Hippies and The Yuppies

Amazing banners xcheer good luck :D

Jeffie

Wasn't the yuppies first in the 80's? At least in Denmark it was.. :p and ehm ain't I more of a hippie? I would place myself there :p - But amazing banners and great show Liam! :D

Last edited:

Liam

Wasn't the yuppies first in the 80's? At least in Denmark it was :p - But amazing banners and great show Liam! :D

Haha no idea, but I struggled to think of 10 hippie related teamnames so it can be the 60s vs the 10s :lol: Thanks Jeff!!

Jeffie

Haha no idea, but I struggled to think of 10 hippie related teamnames so it can be the 60s vs the 10s :lol: Thanks Jeff!!

Haha :D then again Denmark was as always a little behind when it comes to the different styles :D

Steffan

Woo Filthy Rich Red & Blacks ftw!

Great show :D

Liam

*copying from other thread*

I have already received some votes, and I know from experience my opening votes are always very different to my votes at the end of the week... sooo I was thinking if you change your mind about your votes you can revote later? Only in the semi, not in the final as by then you should have a good idea of what you like or don't. Or would you rather once the votes are confirmed, they're confirmed and that's it, no changing? What's your opinion on this :p

Jeffie

*copying from other thread*

I have already received some votes, and I know from experience my opening votes are always very different to my votes at the end of the week... sooo I was thinking if you change your mind about your votes you can revote later? Only in the semi, not in the final as by then you should have a good idea of what you like or don't. Or would you rather once the votes are confirmed, they're confirmed and that's it, no changing? What's your opinion on this :p

I think you should say when you have voted, you have voted.. Because the other thing would annoy you (and worst case would increase the chances for making a mistake because you missed a PM with a vote change :))

Liam

I think you should say when you have voted, you have voted.. Because the other thing would annoy you (and worst case would increase the chances for making a mistake because you missed a PM with a vote change :))

You're right that I could make mistakes, but unless I confirm the change it wouldn't really have any effect so it wouldn't be a mistake as such. But if you guys don't want it, it's less work for me :lol:

94ayd

Navy Nature Lovers - equal rights for animals, trees and humans - so not me. :lol: I only care about humans, to be honest. :lol: Cool idea, though, I like random themes. :mrgreen: You could also already add the recaps and precap. :D

Liam

Navy Nature Lovers - equal rights for animals, trees and humans - so not me. :lol: I only care about humans, to be honest. :lol: Cool idea, though, I like random themes. :mrgreen: You could also already add the recaps and precap. :D

I don't know the links :oops:

Jeffie

You're right that I could make mistakes, but unless I confirm the change it wouldn't really have any effect so it wouldn't be a mistake as such. But if you guys don't want it, it's less work for me :lol:

You are the host and if you can manage it, go for it! :D

Liam

You are the host and if you can manage it, go for it! :D

I've posted in the other thread that you can change your votes once, only after Wednesday if you have any changes to make. And you won't be allowed to change after you vote in the final.

Hopefully this means we get some qualifiers with growing power who get some love throughout the week rather than instantly :p

renzo

Wooo Awesome show Liam!!! :D GO SKY BLUE STONERS! :mrgreen:

Simon87

Great show, good luck to all :D

Sabrewulf238

My artists name suits the theme pretty well. :)

Cool banners.

Top Bottom