Contact us

NSC 71 - Dalisska (Confirmation)

FabiESC

Roseland NSC 71

artworks-000001359083-xtgtfi-crop.jpg

Fearnavigatr

Nobody sent Michael Jackson when he died anyway ;)
Well that's not fully true, The Jackson 5 had just been eliminated in the semifinals of the edition that was currently on-going at the time of his death (NSC 39).

Word soon started spreading of the dreaded "NSC curse".

Sabrewulf238

Dalisska has confirmed their entry for NSC 71. Well technically, I just thought it and it was automatically so. :p

It's a song and singer I only just discovered today, but the song and her voice really affected me when I heard it. Something just feels really delicate and beautiful about this song, so I felt I really had to send it. I don't really expect much for it in terms of NSC success, although not coming last would be neat. :p

Sabrewulf238

Anyone want to offer to be in charge of rest jury?

I haven't received the pots yet (which means I don't know the semis) but I guess we could risk it...so if I get about 3-4 offers there can be some leeway to make it work anyway. (what bad luck would put all four in the same semi? :p)

Also, I thought I had somebody to do the recapping but they haven't replied back so I've no idea where we stand on that front. So I think I need a recapper too.

Last edited:

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
Anyone want to offer to be in charge of rest jury?

I haven't received the pots yet (which means I don't know the semis) but I guess we could risk it...so if I get about 3-4 offers there can be some leeway to make it work anyway. (what bad luck would put all four in the same semi? :p)

Also, I thought I had somebody to do the recapping but they haven't replied back so I've no idea where we stand on that front. So I think I need a recapper too.

Nathan (Yaponesia) is quite keen to do it, i dunno if that's the person you're referring to :p

Sabrewulf238

Re: NSC 71 - Dalisska (Confirmation) (Looking for: Rest Juries)

The semi final countries and voting PQers have been drawn and I'll post them now. This is in alphabetical order, so the actual performing order will be different obviously. (unless the randomizer decides it wants to do things alphabetically)

Semi One

Adamsburg
Angelic
Anselmsmumonia
Arjastan
Bokia
Calypso
Canedonia
Flora
Gozitania
Llama Republic
Mooseland
New Acadia
Noizeland
Orangualia
Perryfornia
Prasia
QuienDQ
Reym-L-Dneurb
Rumia
Scorpionia
Tohru
Vedatisdan
Viola Per Sempre
Zechonia
Zoidiac

PQ voting in Semi One:

Balearica Island
Greenfroze
Serenate & Clair

Semi Two

10 Regions of Mobius
Akkaville
Alinta
Bacchus
Berceniland
Blondania
Cydoni-Gibberia
Fervorosia
Halito
Horehronieland
Kamande
Kingdom of Eras
Kostanovia
Lyapunovia
Nukuland
Pigeon Island
Reignland
Roseland
Sunland
Tir An Abhainn
Ugaly
Virgohronie
Waloria
Xorientia
Zombira

PQ voting in Semi Two:

Comino
Dalisska
Yaponesia

These semis have as good a balance of pots as possible taking into account the potted countries that have withdrawn or are taking a break. Also, it's 25 in each semi (with 28 voting overall....hopefully :p)

Also, Martin (Mooseland) and Sean (Cydoni-Gibberia) will be dealing with the rest juries.

Last edited:
Top Bottom