Contact us

nsc 139 in perryfornia | who am i (ddl 13/09 23:59cet)

Splash

3fvMfVY.png

i collect the regular votes.
if you are on the wl, send your votes to [MENTION=5361]Lenalite[/MENTION]
ps: i need a recapper.

Lenalite

Re: nsc 139 in perryfornia | who am i (13/09 23:59cet)

Send your wl votes to me the ddl is the same looking forward to getting to know our fellow wlers xoxo

voters

( last updated 12.09.16.20.19)

lesbondragland
amhr
user shawn?????
kimmystan
volantis
moisantia
serenes
sundfør
user lestermalvo?????

kopachka

Tomorrow I'm taking part in flashmob on the beach in Romania and it's going to be a Damat Halayı dance, so in case some of you will be nearby, make sure to attend the promotion of ::uje song of this edition. :)

Dutchball

Hi there! :D
I just joined the Waiting list and so, I have to vote in the final of this NSC. I've made a YouTube playlist of all songs for myself. Feel free to use it! http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNZ0Tm1zwjkrIQ29laNhXONAW5jAW9qXI

Please note that the Nelly Furtado video is not the video submitted for the actual contest. This video was blocked for me.

Good luck to all participants. See you all at the results show! :D

(In case the link doesn't work: please search for NSC 139 Perryfornia or Dutchball Esc on YouTube:D )

Avalon

Hi there! :D
I just joined the Waiting list and so, I have to vote in the final of this NSC. I've made a YouTube playlist of all songs for myself. Feel free to use it! http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNZ0Tm1zwjkrIQ29laNhXONAW5jAW9qXI

Please note that the Nelly Furtado video is not the video submitted for the actual contest. This video was blocked for me.

Good luck to all participants. See you all at the results show! :D

(In case the link doesn't work: please search for NSC 139 Perryfornia or Dutchball Esc on YouTube:D )
Finally again someone in NSC that speaks Dutch too xheart

Romeo

Il-Bidu voted

Only actually really liked one song

Dutchball

I finished my first listen of all songs today. Quite a nice show overall. Many good and great entries but also some "rotten apples" which... eh :?

I have made a top for now but I hope I can do a second listen tomorrow. As of now I have quite a distinct top 5 with a very great winner xheat
[MENTION=5361]Lenalite[/MENTION] I saw you were missing two countries on your voting list. If I recall correctly the user Shawn is playing as Lost Islands and LesterMalvo is behind Wuffels.

Luki

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS FINAL! I had 15 songs I wanted to vote for. :( Good luck everyone! ^^

Dutchball

The Mradalese people have cast their televotes for the first time ever! xcheer

Quite a nice final imo. I genuinely like my top 10 and there's quite a few songs that missed out on points I liked as well. My :12: was very solid from the second I saw it participated, the rest of my top 10 was quite hard to rank at certain points!

Looking forward to the results! xheart

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
::bal voted earlier tonight. And despite losing out 3 of my top 4 from the semi, my entire top 3 in the final was still from that semi, so I guess it's not the best final ever... There were some good songs here tho. :)

Top Bottom