3 1.8%

8 4.8%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

SAYAY

It's a very interesting running order for sure, but entertainment-wise it makes sense that they wish to start with a bang and end with a bang. Im guessing they have debated themselves wether to start with either My AI or Damdiggida and in the end the choice landed on Damdiggida opening everything. Since both songs kinda have the same 90s vibe it makes sense they are trying to keep them a bit far apart from each other.

Not that I think the running order will matter as much in MGP as it does in Eurovision in the first place since we "only" have 9 songs vs 25-26 ish, but opening everything could work in Keiinos favor, just as being both last and second to last could work in Erikas or Gåtes favor. But I honestly dont think the running order will matter too much here. And maybe now we can cool the "NRK is favorizing Keiino" allegations? ;)

empo21

Veteran
I don't get it, first is still a very good spot for Keiino. Especially being followed by Annprincess, Gothmister, Ingrid Jasmin, and Miia.

0scar

I have to admit My AI is quite the guilty pleasure I've looked over after just listening to it once but kinda vibing

MopManMoss

Veteran

Super Rob & Erika Norwich last I hope the Norwegian gold fish memory doesnt result in them going to eurovision

SAYAY

I have to admit My AI is quite the guilty pleasure I've looked over after just listening to it once but kinda vibing
My super hero rob, my super hero robobobdadidibidiam-oh d*mn it, now I am doing it too. :ROFLMAO:
I will still vote for Gåte, but I yield and I admit it's kinda fun. :ROFLMAO:

0scar

I absolutely loathed Give That Wolf A Banana so I'm surprised myself that I'm vibing to My AI haha. Wouldn't wish for it to go to Eurovision as there are better options but I wouldn't be too disappointed to have a guilty pleasure in Malmö

Kitakaze

Very questionable decision-making to have Super Rob close and KEiiNO open. I was quite convinced KEiiNO would edge Gåte in the televote but now I’m not so sure.

Neo

NRK has revealed the running order for Saturday's MGP final:
1. KEiiNO
2. Annprincess
3. GOTHMINISTER
4. Ingrid Jasmin
5. MIIA
6. Margaret Berger
7. Dag Erik Oksvold & Anne Fagermo
8. Gåte
9. Super Rob & Erika Norwich

Surely means KEiiNO is lost and that My AI is going to take it as all the semis were the top 3 last. They just put KEiiNO first to be a party starter.

Either a lot of Erika Norwich's international Tik-Tok followers managed to register to vote (using VPN or whatever), or that's just what the people want.

Realest

NRK doesnt have a Favourite. They just want to create an exiting Show.

Neo

Absolutely they have favorites. The level of influence from articles on their web page, to the ordering of songs and semis, to selecting juries, and now even having 'judges' judging the songs during the show, is really astounding.

I can understand it as Norwegians have weird tastes and are followers, so better lead them to the right conclusion is no doubt the plan, rather than have them end up with another Tix just because the tabloid papers wrote a lot about him (for whatever reason).

I bims

Veteran
I love this fandom

Yesterday: They are rigging it for KEiiNO! I can't believe it! RIGGA MORRIS!
Today: They are rigging it against KEiiNO! I can't believe it! RIGGA MORRIS!

Like babes... maybe the producers just care about pacing of the show and KEiiNO are simply a good opening act. And as one of the biggest names performing first should actually hurt them less than other participants.

Neo

They do rig. That the last 3 songs in each semi went through to the final is of course no coincidence. The best songs were deliberately put there. KEiiNO last in the last final with the worst group says who they most wanted to go through.

The recipe is clear: A fast act to start the show, then the worst song as no.2 and progressively better to the last song. I'm sure it's done to condition the plebs to this principle so that they will learn how it works and vote correctly in the future.

But they are not rigging for or against KEiiNO now. They have probably just seen in the votes they are not really a match for Gåte and My AI, and needed a starter act. This way, people won't get any ideas to vote for KEiiNO in the final now they know it's not ESC win material.

EscGeek

Veteran
I love this fandom

Yesterday: They are rigging it for KEiiNO! I can't believe it! RIGGA MORRIS!
Today: They are rigging it against KEiiNO! I can't believe it! RIGGA MORRIS!

Like babes... maybe the producers just care about pacing of the show and KEiiNO are simply a good opening act. And as one of the biggest names performing first should actually hurt them less than other participants.
Well ackchyually...

I can't speak for others, but i took an issue with Gate having to rewrite the lyrics (because it took an inspiration from an ancient folklore song) despite EBU saying it's OK. On top of that we've already had a precedent in Ukraine 2021 and that went smoothly.

I bims

Veteran
Oh, i guess i forgot. Sorry.

Did they had to though?
Yes because the rule is meant to prevent countries from sending very popular poems and songs that are public domain to the contest. GoA still slayed and Gåte will also still slay. If NRK really wanted Gåte to be out to rig it for KEiiNO they would've simply disqualified them. It's their show. But they didn't, the band also said the broadcaster was very nice about it, so...

Top Bottom