3 1.8%

8 4.8%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Sparky

No matter what some of you think about KEIINO or find their regular presence in MGP appalling, but it's undeniable they ALWAYS bring quality production to this show, they are always in the talk of potential winners and Alexandra's vocal quality is leagues above most contestants.

Fluke

KEiiNO ripping off Skibidi Toilet was not on my 2024 bingo card.

jatojo

No matter what some of you think about KEIINO or find their regular presence in MGP appalling, but it's undeniable they ALWAYS bring quality production to this show, they are always in the talk of potential winners and Alexandra's vocal quality is leagues above most contestants.

I totally agree. Their song is annoying, nonetheless.

Last edited:

Neely

Gåte would make a decent change for Norway but if Norway want to be risk averse and assured of a decent end result Margaret seems the sensible, tried and tested option.

Sabrewulf238

Miia and Green Lights was definitely the standout for me in this semi. I wasn't expecting the performance to be that strong for some reason.

I didn't super love this semi final outside of that song though tbh.

0scar

Honestly Damdiggida is quite annoying and if Norway sends this it will again be somewhere near the bottom of my personal ranking probably after That's How You Write A Song and Give That Wolf A Banana which were atrocious

So.. please pick Gåte

MS.

Green Light !! What a performance by MIIA !! Totally went up for me. Good staging amazing live vocals.
Gate or Miia please.

Neo

I actually fear that My AI might win (even with the juries). Thanks to kids and their smart phones (see Tix and Subwoolfer).

Yeah how else to explain the fascination with kitsch lately

Why wasn't Mileo in this semi? I think he would have made it so easily. In fact, everything that missed last week I feel is better/stronger than the four so far tonight.

Venus too. No doubt this was NRK ensuring 'diversity' to the final. They are pretty obsessive with that.

hpp0

I understand that many people don't like My AI, but it's been a really long time since I've sincerely liked a song during the NF period and I will be really glad if it gets selected. I'm not bothered by the "bad" (imo other than the vocals being shaky there wasn't anything wrong with it) live performance, since I don't think you need a flawless, polished performance to enjoy a song like this. But thankfully, although I like their song less, Keiino with a similar type of song and an objectively great performance, has a decent shot at winning, so that works too for me I guess.

From the rest of the songs, there isn't anything that I outright dislike but my attitude towards most of them is whatever. Still they would probably end at a decent place in my current ranking. There are quite a few songs I would trade to have You're Mine in the final though, it was pretty good and with a solid performance.

Mainshow

Veteran
It's outrageous and ridiculous but Gåte had to rewrite their lyrics and the song will sound differently in the final.
- even though the EBU already approved the original lyrics!!

If you ask me, the head of Delegation is messing with this competition.
What if the new lyrics harm the song desite not being necessary? It doesn't matter if the story or identity or music stay the same... the words are different, the rhymes will sound differently and words naturally carry tones, sounds and melodies. It might be slightly off-putting to people who got used to the original version.

If the EBU approved the original lyrics, why does the head of Delegation insist the lyrics to be changed!?

https://eurovoix.com/2024/01/28/nor...worOcIMshML6x-bl36MSPwFNUi5zzUgP4K05a01ewrlDI

empo21

Veteran
Surely something like that could've been researched and sniffed out before the song release? Or at the very least before the live shows? The time seems very convenient, but it might just end up putting Gåte in an underdog spot (so did NRK played themselves here?)

I just hope Gåte were given enough time and don't withdraw.

EscGeek

Veteran
Something's fishy here, but on the other hand: "Dam, diggi-dam, diggi-dam-dam, diggi-dam-dam-dam"xmusic

Imagine if NRK's plan backfires and Gate withdraws and then Gothminister gets all of the rock/metal voters and wins :ROFLMAO:

Realest

Gate - Ulveham 8.2/10
Erika Norwich - My AI 6.4/10
Margaret Berger - Oblivion 6.0/10
Keiino - Damdiggida 4.7/10
Ingrid Jasmin - Eya 4.5/10
Gothminister - We come alive 4.0
Annprincess - Save me 3.0/10
Miia - Green Lights 2.6/10
Dag Erik Oksvold, Anne Fagermo - Judge Tenderly of Me 2.2/10

Top Bottom