Reach up to heaven
To you

I'm a, I'm a fallen angel
Yeah I'm a, I'm a fallen angel
And I'm still not sure
What you ever saw in me

No, I'm a, I'm a fallen angel
Tryna fly, but I'm not able, so
Just let me go (I'm a, I'm a fallen angel)
'Cause no matter where my heart is
There's no way I'll ever
Reach up to heaven
To you​

Last edited by a moderator:

BorisBubbles

Veteran
no attention. NRK will meet with Ulrikke to discuss her options (which indicates they might internally select her or invite her to MGP)

Preuss

She says on her instagram that she and her team have tried to talk with NRK about selecting her internally... in vain

however she does point out that: "Per nå har jeg takket nei, men man skal aldri si aldri"
she's declined the offer for now, but never say never
she continues that she doesn't want a final spot just because she wasn't allowed to go to Eurovision this year, rather if she had a good enough song like "Attention"

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
Pathetic decision by Norway, but then again I'm not surprised, there's a reason why this is one of the worst ESC-countries.

EscGeek

Veteran
It's ironic that she had the automatic finalist spot this year xrofl

Anyway, i like her and hope she'll sing for Norway someday.. preferably with something like "Places":)

crashworld

Veteran
I mean this is sort of expected right? Countries with popular NF will proceed as per normal and will not ditch NF just to internally select. But at least she was offered a place in the Finals. However, I completely understand her decision of turning down the offer (as of now).

njdevils94

Veteran
I hope she still applies for NMGP 2021 even having to go through semi-finals.

Also why did they bring back semifinals? :censored: I assume it will more similar to 2013/14 style then 2020 which was quite stretched out.

Preuss

NRK is gonna do «Adresse Europe» and find out (according to them) the best performance ever! Every country gets one entry

Uto

Veteran
I hope Norway falls flat on its face next year. Justice for Ulrikke!

VikingTiger

I mean this is sort of expected right? Countries with popular NF will proceed as per normal and will not ditch NF just to internally select. But at least she was offered a place in the Finals. However, I completely understand her decision of turning down the offer (as of now).

I totally agree. Of course NRK will not go for an internal selection in 2021. The MGP has a life-long tradition in Norway. The competition (like the MF) has value for itself. And winning the MGP has value for the artist - even though in this case Ulrikke is not able to go to the Eurovision. Around 1 million viewers saw Ulrikke winning - that's around 20% of Norway's total population. I have said it before: I feel sorry for Ulrikke, and I did support her all the way, but she is NOT the biggest looser in these times of Corona. Claiming this is a "pathetic decision" or crying out for "Justice for Ulrikke" is just taking things out of proportion.

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
The only "value" that MGP gives us year after year is serving trash song upon trash song, all the time. It's the only NF in Europe that I wanna see cancelled forever.

VikingTiger

The only "value" that MGP gives us year after year is serving trash song upon trash song, all the time. It's the only NF in Europe that I wanna see cancelled forever.

Well, luckily we live in a free world, and you dont have to watch the norwegian MGP. And since it seems norwegians still love their MGP, your wish is not likely to come true for quite some years.

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
Well, luckily we live in a free world, and you dont have to watch the norwegian MGP. And since it seems norwegians still love their MGP, your wish is not likely to come true for quite some years.

I never watch it indeed, I have respect for my eyes and ears

aef

Haha currently I'm so obsessed with KEiiNOs "Would I Lie To You" and "Black Leather"! They are just superb. They definitely need to come back to Eurovision one day and deliver once again.

Top Bottom