Reach up to heaven
To you

I'm a, I'm a fallen angel
Yeah I'm a, I'm a fallen angel
And I'm still not sure
What you ever saw in me

No, I'm a, I'm a fallen angel
Tryna fly, but I'm not able, so
Just let me go (I'm a, I'm a fallen angel)
'Cause no matter where my heart is
There's no way I'll ever
Reach up to heaven
To you​

Last edited by a moderator:

Elina UA

I'm critics team on the staging topic #dramatic_betreyal

Tho i'm love with the song, the voice, the lyrics, the accent etc. etc. the staging was too much. It was just confusing. The lyrics have drama, the vocals are on point, but also this overused to death angel wings staging so you don't know whether he's serious or it's a parody. I haven't been so confused since O'Torvald's head appeared #wtf. Somehow i enjoyed the song, but i really don't know if people can overlook campy staging like i did.
The only positive thing is that it stands out, it's really memorable.
Sitting at the piano would not suit this song. But at least i want him to get rid of wings, horns and tails. I don't mind his fashion, chains and dancers. Tho i would go for a more dynamic and minimalist staging.

MalagaToledo

Banned
I mean ofc it stands out. It is so easy for every entry to stand out. He is the only one with the wings. That is automatic stand out.
There are two types of standout. One is i will do everything what doesn't have anything to do with SONG contest, i will put wings, chains, sunglasses, fürcoat or example roop.. i want to be Viral meme on social media standout.

Or standout by showing your best vocal ability, best of melody etc...

There are standouts in a bad way and standouts in a good way.

What type of standout tix has, i will leave it up to you to judge. I already have my opinion about it.

ag89

Well, I found staging distracting, but now...I don't mind. I liked the song before, but now I find it really nice and sweet. I don't mind these wings and stuff, it's Eurovision, who cares. :) It's a very nice song actually.

harey

If you can't fool yourself, how the hell are you supposed to fool anybody else?
In France we say "on peut tromper une fois mille personnes mais on ne peut pas tromper mille fois une personne" ("one can fool one time a thousand people but one cannot fool thousand time one person").

NemesisNick

I missed Norwegian Melodi Grand Prix 2021 Final, on Saturday 20 February 2021, at the time it was shown as I was watching a different national final online from the UK that evening. Since then, I've retrospectively watched the MGP 2021 Final performances on YouTube and ranked them on My Eurovision Scoreboard. I've created a video, with my opinions on all twelve songs from twelfth to first as to my ranking, not order of performance in the MGP 2021 Final. Here is the video:

Sammy

Veteran
I need this staging to stay like it is!
if the definition of flamboyant staging equals joke act was true, then melodifestivalen would be full of joke acts. (And don‘t you dare to shade Melodifestivalen based on this! xdiablo :mrgreen: :lol: )

Marite

This song has really grown on me in the last few days. I don’t think it’s the best song in general out there so far, but of the ones that are out It is the only one I can listen to on repeat. I was disappointed by Monument, so I’m glad Fallen Angel won in the end. I would be surprised if it didn’t make it through to finals.

Iker

Veteran
How come has this horseshit won? I am sorry for being rude but I have listened to other could-be entries and many of them were much better that 'nothingness'.

Ezio

Veteran
The staging looks too sloppy for me #dramatic_betrayal

Tix needs more professional wings from a professional wings production company, not this hot glued mash up of feathers and threads pointing into all directions.

Also, he should flap them. Those demons, I don't like neither. I am having it, officially, with devils and demons this year! Amen!

The staging as of now would be butchered by the jurors. I have a dramatic staging in my mind, that would blow your mind. Maybe I can find a youtube artist who could bring this down to visualization.

MalagaToledo

Banned
I was thinking there w:cry:as a Big chance that we hear I'm sorry Norway but you received 0 points. Now it is impossible because even prior to these 2 weeks norway had minimalistic chances to qualify for finals and now after official premiere of ireland's maps and el Diablo from Cyprus, norway has lost any, even theoretical mini chance to qualify. :cry:

Journalist

I can't forget that moment when Tamta released my favourite song that year, 'Replay' and how did everyone react on it ( not here on forum, more on the YT and some other media ). After her first rehearsal, everybody started to express things like: Cyprus won't qualify cause her official video and live performances were so different etc. At the end, she made final, 9th in her semi.
This song from Cyprus also reminds me on that situation, cause I think that Elena can slipped with the live performance. I don't want to say anything bad of her or her song - totally opposite - that song isn't bad for me but I just tried to make comparison. I wish her the best in Roterdam!
In the 2017, I couldn't believe that Portugal went through the final, and even won! I was really shocked and confused that song like that can win. Once again, he won and I congrats him but for me that song wasn't the best one. You can have your opinion, but respect others as well especially ESC juries and people who voted. This is also comparison how things can be weird for someone.
Back to 2021 and Norway.... TIX will be in the final - that's for sure. It is truth that the 1st semi-final is much stronger than the second one ( in my opinion ) but jury and televotes are one that will decide it.
I think that TIX will be either winner or 2nd place by the jury opinion, and he needs just little more votes to make the final. Norwegian people made something great when they decided to send him as their ESC-artist. THEY thought that the TIX is best and he deserved to be the winner. I will repeat, NORWAY decided to choose him and he wouldn't get so many votes in vain and won each region in Norway by televotes just except one.
People didn't vote because they were bored and say "Let's vote for TIX cause we don't have something better to do." That high amount of points showed to everyone how was TIXs performance good. TIX is the artist with so powerful and strong voice and his LIVE performance was "muhteşem".
To all guys from Norway and other countries who support TIX - Norway will be in the final of the ESC 2021 and TIX will show what does "AMAZING VOICE, STAGING, PERFORMANCE, LYIRCS AND STYLE" mean!

P. S. TIX will definitely stay my No1 in this ESC! Well done Norway! Well done norwegian people!

TUSEN TAKK! xheart xrose

Jopi

I was thinking there w:cry:as a Big chance that we hear I'm sorry Norway but you received 0 points. Now it is impossible because even prior to these 2 weeks norway had minimalistic chances to qualify for finals and now after official premiere of ireland's maps and el Diablo from Cyprus, norway has lost any, even theoretical mini chance to qualify. :cry:
What a fantasy show!!! Great imaginationxheart

Elina UA

It's so sweet that you care about TIX and Norway at ESC so muchxlove You are such a selfless person!xcry

rasmuslights

Veteran
I can't forget that moment when Tamta released my favourite song that year, 'Replay' and how did everyone react on it ( not here on forum, more on the YT and some other media ). After her first rehearsal, everybody started to express things like: Cyprus won't qualify cause her official video and live performances were so different etc. At the end, she made final, 9th in her semi.
This song from Cyprus also reminds me on that situation, cause I think that Elena can slipped with the live performance. I don't want to say anything bad of her or her song - totally opposite - that song isn't bad for me but I just tried to make comparison. I wish her the best in Roterdam!
In the 2017, I couldn't believe that Portugal went through the final, and even won! I was really shocked and confused that song like that can win. Once again, he won and I congrats him but for me that song wasn't the best one. You can have your opinion, but respect others as well especially ESC juries and people who voted. This is also comparison how things can be weird for someone.
Back to 2021 and Norway.... TIX will be in the final - that's for sure. It is truth that the 1st semi-final is much stronger than the second one ( in my opinion ) but jury and televotes are one that will decide it.
I think that TIX will be either winner or 2nd place by the jury opinion, and he needs just little more votes to make the final. Norwegian people made something great when they decided to send him as their ESC-artist. THEY thought that the TIX is best and he deserved to be the winner. I will repeat, NORWAY decided to choose him and he wouldn't get so many votes in vain and won each region in Norway by televotes just except one.
People didn't vote because they were bored and say "Let's vote for TIX cause we don't have something better to do." That high amount of points showed to everyone how was TIXs performance good. TIX is the artist with so powerful and strong voice and his LIVE performance was "muhteşem".
To all guys from Norway and other countries who support TIX - Norway will be in the final of the ESC 2021 and TIX will show what does "AMAZING VOICE, STAGING, PERFORMANCE, LYIRCS AND STYLE" mean!

P. S. TIX will definitely stay my No1 in this ESC! Well done Norway! Well done norwegian people!

TUSEN TAKK! xheart xrose
sorry but there is no way Tix will be 1st or 2nd with the jury ESPECIALLY if he keeps that cheap staging

Top Bottom