5 3.1%

4 2.5%

9 5.6%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Norway-scaled.jpg

CPV4931

Wait until the people watching EMA Fres see this result. They're in for a trip, and it isnt to Mars
Here they are... and slightly disappointed about "How about Mars" not even reaching the final.

bstream

Rein will win this duel. It really seems like Norway voters want another song like last year's that has some cultural elements mixed in with a lot of early-to-mid 2000s schlager

bstream

Between last week and this one, it seems like they more generally want a song that just has the key elements to do well in the modern-day ESC.

BorisBubbles

Veteran
Running Out Of Air - FALLING, I'M IN HEAVEN, FALLING.

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
I hoped the final duel would be between Jæger and Rein, but no. The duel between them was the trickiest duel by far for me (I eventually ended up voting twice for Rein, and once for Jæger), Kim & Maria were miles ahead of Tore, and Rein was miles ahead of Kim & Maria. At least for me. And judging by the emojis, I think Jæger was more popular than Kim & Maria as well, but I doubt we'll ever know. Overall, I'm happy with both semi winners so far, and I think I prefer Rein over Raylee.

JohnyKaz

Oh my god I really didn't expect that from Rein. The staging is magnificent and his voice is just beautiful. Jaeger was good too but Rein is on another level :)

Schlagerman1

I am just saying....

WHO THE F*** IS RASMUSSEN?!

Rein Alexander killed this semi and is a potential MGP-winner! Superfun, catchy, cool and rough, just like real vikings! xdance xqueenbitch

opinionsigotem

Rein went straight to the top of my MGP rankings after that performance and he'll be hard to top, I promise you. Kirkorov is already purchasing a silver wig and hairdye for when he plagiarises One Last Time to make his grand return for Russia this year.

njdevils94

Veteran
Haven't seen the live performances yet but hears Jaeger was really weak so it makes sense Rein won the semi then.

Top Bottom