Contact us

New voting system!

ag89

I would like to see something like "The rest of the world" jury that will be able to vote, plus summa summarum televoting or app voting for countries that don't actually participate.

ESC will be then be more interesting for countries that are not able to participate, but they broadcast it anyway.

For example, Bosnia and Slovakia are not in Ukraine this year, but I am sure people would be eager to watch it if they know they can influence the final result despite the fact there is not their representative competing. That would mean only one more set of jury and televoting/app/or whatever public voting added to other points.

DanielLuis

I guess this is not really happening but I would definitely be in favour of this idea for the future! It's great way to make Eurovision more interactive and up-to-date instead of relying upon the old methods of voting every year.

Hmm I don't know, the app voting was introduced in Sweden's MF and it really screws up the televoting, because the majority of people end up giving every single song all the votes available :lol:

AlekS

Veteran
^ We vote via the app in our NF too.
+ we are going to vote via the app in the 1st ESC semi in May. Unofficially of course ;) Not sure about the 2nd semi and the final - it can be included into the televoting.

Top Bottom