5 3.7%

11 8.1%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

HarryUK

Veteran
This song has shot up in my rankings to 11th. It’ll climb into my top 10 no doubt this week. It sounds so pure and beautiful, I adore it

Ezio

Veteran
So the running order was decided by this Dutch guy again, wasn’t it?

Betwixt Tales

I LOVE this entry. It's an earworm, and I find myself randomly humming the chorus throughout the day. Was it not for Finland, this would be my winner. It's for sure a song I'll be downloading and listening to, mixed in with "regular" music, from outside the Eurovision contest.

simori95

I am not 100% sure if the Running Order is necessarily helpful to the Netherlands. Being late doesn’t mean doing well, it definitely depends on the immediate competition, and I can see it both front-firing as well as back-firing to the Netherlands. The fact that this is one of only two actually slow-ish songs could be a benifit though.

kamc

One of my most disliked entries this year. It just plods along and doesn’t make me feel anything except boredom.

mauve

Veteran
Unfortunately I have to agree with the posts above. This song is very uneventful. I hope that The Netherlands will come up with something better next year where I can give more than 4 points. :(

Ezio

Veteran
This song makes me kinda angry, because it comes across as tepid and arrogant at the same time, and is granted a delicious running order, so I accuse the Dutch producer of bias. The Netherlands start to bore me in recent years. They had an incredible run from 2013 to 2016, when I sucked up every song, but since then, they hit meh territory. There is no magic, no spark, no charisma, just coolly performed well-produced mid-tempo songs for the slumber party. If this reaches the final, it's definite jury bait but televote flop and might end up on the left side of the scoreboard solely based on jury votes.

4 points

simori95

I have to downgrage this from :7: to :5:, it has gotten much more uninteresting for me. :confused:
For me it’s quite the opposite, it slowly made its way from my Top 25 to my top 10 in the last weeks, but I think it’s so interesting how perception of a song can change over time. I only experience that with very few songs per year usually.

Franzilein

Yep, definitely a grower this one. Not really a good sign for the ESC where it's all about having an instant impact, but hey, maybe we will get surprised by a captivating staging. Fingers crossed!

empo21

Veteran
I will never be able to focus on them or their song without thinking of the photo

And since this is one of the entries I don't care about in SF1, I'm fine with their mid performances.

Deleted member 12761

To me it looked like they had some issues but overall it was good. These pre parties don't use the best tech. They have to sound good in the SF.

Iker

Veteran
I will never be able to focus on them or their song without thinking of the photo

And since this is one of the entries I don't care about in SF1, I'm fine with their mid performances.

Which photo do you allude to?

Top Bottom