9 7.9%

2 1.8%

9 7.9%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
The-Netherlands-scaled.jpg

Miloutchi

I have listened to the good version with video now and I start liking it better at 1:30 or something, but the first time I didn’t even got that far. :ROFLMAO:

I give it :4: points for now.

opinionsigotem

you can expect a swathe of "not another ballad" comments but this is comfortably the best one out of all of them so

crashworld

Veteran
Both
Kobi - Home was imposible to listen

Song wise, I can't comment much. Although the preview does suggest it will be better than "Home".
Artist wise, Kobe is a very competent singer, so I wouldn't say Jeangu is better than him.

To me, I just got the vibes of host country wouldn't want to win again and send something "inaccessible" that will fail to connect with the audience.

AlekS

Veteran
Not sure about its top 10 chances but it's a pretty decent home entry.
My 5th fave Dutch entry overall.

Loindici

Veteran
Song wise, I can't comment much. Although the preview does suggest it will be better than "Home".
Artist wise, Kobe is a very competent singer, so I wouldn't say Jeangu is better than him.

To me, I just got the vibes of host country wouldn't want to win again and send something "inaccessible" that will fail to connect with the audience.

To be frank, getting older is a very universal concept. You can describe this with anything but inaccessible is probably not the best word to use.

BorisBubbles

Veteran
K i listened.

This is okay to goodish for me. it's awwwwfully slow, but the story being told here is good. The closest analogy is "Proud", and I'm curious to see if it can reach that level of live ownage.

:6: points.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Ok. This is so slow. Glaciars are almost moving faster. Its boring af. Obviously NL dont give a damn about winning or doing well. I feel I'd have disliked something Funky from him even more, and this doesn't offend me. It's just there. 3 points

Datura

hm unfortunately i'm not really feeling this one tbh, did not grab me.

Mrm

Veteran
I'm waiting for the official release. :)

Top Bottom