Contact us

Need some help from the spanish members here

alca

Toñi Salazar released a new album with the title "Zero Azucar". I've been looking around for a long time but I can't find the tracklist. You guys who are from Spain can search in spanish sites and maybe find the tracklist. I only know that track no1 is called Dame and track no6 is La Caña De España (the song with which she tried to represent Spain in ESC 2010).

l_918edfbb86a249aa81dca0ea8e8429be.jpg

Please guys help me! :) Thanks!

ParadiseES

1. Dame
2. Bola de Cristal
3. Quiero ser, quiero ver
4. Una explicación
5. Un amor para dos
6. España es la caña
7. Cómeme la vida
8. Uleré
9. Lejos de tu amor
10. Aléjate

Hope you like it. I listened to "Dame" and I think it SUCKS :lol:

alca

Thank you for the list!!! :D

I listened to Dame too and I liked it. :p Maybe you need to listen to it a few more times. But if you don't like Azucar Moreno or any of the sisters then it's normal not to like their songs. Since I adore Azucar Moreno I like almost everything they do. Hehe :)

ParadiseES

I used to like Azúcar Moreno, but I think Toñi is just ruining her solo career with all her new songs. Indeed cheap, but just my opinion ;)

alca

Well I want them to reunite! Azúcar Moreno is the best duo ever! Encarna's album is said to be a disaster [I have it but I haven't listened to it yet :shock: :? maybe I will listen to both albums (Encarna's and Toñi's) today to see the difference].

alca

[youtube:3iujfktn]TcPSeQbaM0c[/youtube:3iujfktn]

[youtube:3iujfktn]fs2aY8hfAo8[/youtube:3iujfktn]

HELP ME HERE!!! The title says that Azucar Moreno will be back but how is this possible? Toñi has just released her solo album. Did something went wrong?? PLEASE HELP ME!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

ParadiseES

I'm sorry, but the videos are old. The first video talks about a confirmed re-unification of Azúcar Moreno this spring (April-May), but we are already in June and we know nothing about it, so..... They also talk about Toñi fighint to go to ESC, so it's from x-mas time, more or less ;)
The second video only talks about personal stuff. Encarna celebrated her birthday and the sisters made it up. But, this is just my opinion, that looked indeed like a big theatre....

alca

Yeah I knew that the videos are old that's why I asked if something went wrong. Were they supposed to reunite as the music duo? Become Azucar Moreno again or just that the sisters made up?

As for the theater you say, I don't know. Maybe you're right. But they fought 2 years ago and now they made up. I suppose you say theater because they kinda cry in front of the cameras, saying they love each other etc. Well, ain't that how show-business wokrs? :p

Anyway, thanks for replying! :) I really appreciate it! :)

Top Bottom