Contact us

NBA

Jeffie

Finally this season has started...

Anyone who are following? :D As a Boston fan I must say it was a sad beginning for the celtics with losing 104-106 to New York Knicks :/

CPV4931

I quite like Basketball and so I´m also following NBA, of course. Because of Dirk Nowitzki, I support the Dallas Mavericks :-)

Last edited:

Jeffie

Mavericks is getting beat baaaad tonight.. It's crazy :)

Last edited:

aletem

I'm a San Antonio Spurs fan!! :cool: Tim Duncan!!! :cool:

Jeffie

Tim Duncan have I always found cool :D - Glad to see so many NBA fans execpt you are all cheering for the wrong teams ;) :D

Jeffie

And Celtics is 0-2... Damn you Norris Cole.. but great work by a rookie except that the referee gave an offensive foul where it actually was Cole who made the foul.. which could had made the game closer :)

CPV4931

Maveriks also had a bad start. They lost their first two games quite clearly -.-

Canuck

as many of you im sure already know, most arenas are made for both hockey and basketball. thought you'd find this link interesting; its a toronto maple leafs/raptors time-lapse of the hockey rink being transformed into a basketball court (@ the air canada centre). i never really realized how much smaller a basketball court was from a hockey rink :eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uFt-wEj7jY

i almost never watch basketball :lol: but when i do, i support either toronto or boston

Jeffie

as many of you im sure already know, most arenas are made for both hockey and basketball. thought you'd find this link interesting; its a toronto maple leafs/raptors time-lapse of the hockey rink being transformed into a basketball court (@ the air canada centre). i never really realized how much smaller a basketball court was from a hockey rink :eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uFt-wEj7jY

i almost never watch basketball :lol: but when i do, i support either toronto or boston

Awesome! :D

Well Celtics is 0-3... They really need Paul Pierce back from injury :( I hope after a one day break from games that the Celtics can get a win against Pistons tonight :)

Jeffie

I am supporting Lakers since childhood :D

Booo ;)

Pierce is ready and in uniform tonight! :D But I don't expect a big game for him after his heel injury but if he can put some 3-pointers I would be a happy camper :)

Top Bottom