Contact us

My remixes of some of 2011's ESC entries (+previous years)

FallenAngelII

So I've been making remixes (more like mash-ups) of Eurovision entries for quite a few years now, mostly for my own amusement and private use. Insofar, I've finished remixes of two of this year's entries but I plan on doing some more before the final.

I plan on doing at least 3-4 other remixes this year of Eurovision entries + 2 or 3 Swedish national final entries. Descriptions for this year's entries will be forthcoming.

Eurovision Song Contest 2011

Azerbaijan - Eldar & Nigar - Running Scared ~Extended Quaca-Quinstru YunaMix~
Greece - Loukas Giorkas NOT featuring Stereo Mike - Watch My Dance ~Tolerable (Almost) Quaca-Mikeless YunaMix~
Hungary - Kati Wolf - What About My Dreams? ~Extended Bilingual Quacapella YunaMix~

Eurovision Song Contest 2010

Denmark - Chanée and N'evergreen - In a Moment Like This ~Extended Quaca-Quinstru YunaMix~
Slovakia - Kristina - Horehronie ~Extended Quaca-Quinstru YunaMix~

National Final Entries:
Sweden - Alcazar - Headlines ~Extended Quaca-Quinstru YunaMix~
Sweden - Neo - Human Frontier ~Extended Quaca-Quinstrumental YunaMix~

Eurovision Song Contest 2009

Ukraine - Svetlana Loboda - Be My Valentine! (Anti-Crisis Girl) ~Extended Bilingual EngRus YunaMix~

Eurovision Song Contest 2008

Switzerland - Paolo Meneguzzi - Era Stupendo ~Extended Quaca-Quinstru YunaMix~

Eurovision Song Contest 2005

Bosnia & Herzegovina - Feminnem - Call Me ~Extended Bilingual FraEng Pop Rock Schizo-Pyschadelic YunaMix~
Monaco - Lise Darly - Tout de moi ~Extended Bilingual FraEng Pop Rock Schizo-Pyschadelic YunaMix~

Eurovision Song Contest 2004

Sweden - Lena Philipsson - Det gör ont ~Extended Bilingual SweEng Schizo-Psychadelic Yunamix~

Eurovision Song Contest 2003

Sweden - Pernilla Wahlgren & Jan Johansen and Angelica Agurbash & Philip Kirkorov - Let Your Spirit Fly ~Extended Bilingual SweRus Schizo-Psychadelic YunaMix~

Key:
YunaMix: My most commonly used nickname is Yuna, after the Final Fantasy X character.
Extended: There are a few remixes that I've made that are not Extended versions since they're only as long as the original songs (none of these have been uploaded to Youtube). All of the remixes which are longer than the original have "Extended" added to their name for obvious reasons.
Bilingual: Self-explanatory. After "Bilingual", I also add the names of the languages of the mixes used, in order of appearance, each language denoted by the first three letters in its name. The following languages can be found in my YunaMixes currently up on Youtube English, Danish, French (note: It's mispelled as "Fra"), German, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish.
Quaca-Quinstru: Stands for Quasi A capella/Quasi Instrumental. It's a new format that I first started using in 2009 wherein a remix first features a Vocal Track Only version of the 1st verse and 1st refrain, followed by the same section in its Instrumental Form, followed by the Main Version (Vocals and Instrumentals) of the 2nd verse and 2nd refrain, followed by that same segment in Instrumentals, with the bridge and last refrain alternating between the Main and Instrumental Versions. This is true for all Quaca-Quinstru YunaMixes except for "Era Stupendo" which is slightly different.
Schizo-Psychadelic: Denotes a Remix where the last refrain alternates rapidly between two or more versions.

Last edited:
Top Bottom