Contact us

Monaco MONACO 2020 - not taking part

escYOUnited

Administrator
mc.png

Citelis

Re: MONACO 2020

I read somewhere that Xavier Darcy wnts to represent Monaco in Eurovision 2020. How can someone represent a country that is not taking part is a good question. :lol: I guess that he knows he has no luck to represent Germany. Anyway imo ''Jonah'' was so much better than ''Let me walk alone'' in 2018.

Mainshow

Veteran

I read somewhere that Xavier Darcy wnts to represent Monaco in Eurovision 2020. How can someone represent a country that is not taking part is a good question. :lol: I guess that he knows he has no luck to represent Germany. Anyway imo ''Jonah'' was so much better than ''Let me walk alone'' in 2018.

I read it a few days ago on a German ESC page and I couldn't stop laughing. It's kinda desperate but totally appreciated! Even though I didn't like Darcy's live performance, I think that his song wasn't that bad and he's got some potential.
I would love him to represent Monaco and bring back that tiny yet rich country to the Eurovision stage.

So apparently, Xavier Darcy doesn't want to take part in our national final (the German one) because he's currently actively involved in creating his own music and he thinks that this way of dealing with artistry contradicts the nature of our current national final and that's why he would like to represent Monaco (a bit random).
He said that he's currently in talks with TMC, the broadcaster of Monaco xD.

source:
https://esc-kompakt.de/esc-2020-wir...n-hut-in-den-ring-fuer-monaco/comment-page-1/

Personally, I think that he was telling jokes or being drunk as hell :D but oh well, I would be deliriously happy if he has the power to bring back Monaco xD

tuorem

Who is Xavier Darcy? :lol:

TMC is owned by TF1, the main competing broadcaster of France 2 in France, so I'd be surprised if they actually planned to do anything that encourages people to watch a channel thats not theirs.

BorisBubbles

Veteran

APPLY FOR LUXEMBOURG.

Top Bottom