6 5.7%

4 3.8%

5 4.8%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Wynnter

This one has some good ideas going for it. In the end it however ends up being quite repetitive. The chorus is the best part of the song, but even that falls flat once it repeats itself enough times. Though it gets a point for being incredibly catchy. But yea. The song goes nowhere with its ideas and that leaves it in the middle of my ranking.

:5: points.

ZoboCamel

With more and more songs having come out for comparison, and me having given it some more listens... Yeah, this still ain't doing it for me. Downgrading my initial optimistic :5: to :3:. Hopefully a revamp or something can bump it back up.

toinou03

I agree. It is very middle of the road and pretty forgettable... Doesn't really sound like a qualifier...

empo21

Veteran
I've given this a :6: but I'll drop to a :5:

This is the one song this year which has bits and pieces that could work very well, but the execution is just off. The verses, the chorus all sound good, the outfits I like and the handography is very nice and would look good with some nice camerawork. But at the end it's underwhelming somehow. I wonder if they're planning a revamp or a new staging concept.

empo21

Veteran
I've given this a :6: but I'll drop to a :5:

This is the one song this year which has bits and pieces that could work very well, but the execution is just off. The verses, the chorus all sound good, the outfits I like and the handography is very nice and would look good with some nice camerawork. But at the end it's underwhelming somehow. I wonder if they're planning a revamp or a new staging concept.
I'm sorry this suddenly become a guilty pleasure. Up to :8:

Seregil Korit

People always underestimate Moldova and they always do better then expected.

I feel like this would work a lot better on a bigger stage - especially if they keep the concept with the Natalia clones and scale it up. The verses are boring but the chorus+last few seconds are good/really sticky.

I'm not sure I want this to qualify but I'm 80% sure it will.

SpiritofKeiino

I think if it had a bit more drama and power on stage (think Albania 2021) it would be a qualifier. Something lacking from the NF performance.

goncalovieira

I do not think they will be able to qualify.
The song is too weak.

Zeus

When I listened to all the studio versions of the songs, I felt Moldova was actually quite catchy. It has a pretty strong chorus I would say. I didn't understood why it's not way more popular with the fandom.

So I watched the live performance a bit and.. now I understand. Flat and dead. The difference between the live and the studio version is incredibly big, it's like a different song.

If however they can manage to bring the studio version to the ESC stage.. I honestly see this surprising. Go listen to that studio, that chorus is dangerously catchy.

SpiritofKeiino

I did like the staging concept in the NF clip with the 'lookalikes' although it wasn't really effective in the end.

Maybe it'll work better on the night. The NF performance is very poor.

Juliette

It has a melody, I'll give it that. Usually, I'm a fan of Moldovan entries. I'm not immediately in love with this, but who knows what might happen...:sneaky:

Top Bottom