2 1.4%

8 5.4%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

crashworld

Veteran
Sorry, have to downgrade this to a :4: because I realize I didn't bother about the song like the rest of the songs that I gave :4: and below.

rasmuslights

Veteran
kinda hope this doesn't qualify. it's just your ethnic bop by numbers tbh and i'm tired of moldova sending gimmicky acts year by year can you for once focus on the song and not what's on the stage?

Deleted member 12761

I have to downgrade this to :4: points, too. I don't think he is going to qualify tbh.

rasmuslights

Veteran
I have to downgrade this to :4: points, too. I don't think he is going to qualify tbh.

I hope so. I mean it's not a bad song but it's really not original in what it does in any way. + I really don't like the fact that they're using a person with dwarfism as a gimmick (and I'm not woke at all but this just bothers me idk why).

EscGeek

Veteran
I hope so. I mean it's not a bad song but it's really not original in what it does in any way. + I really don't like the fact that they're using a person with dwarfism as a gimmick (and I'm not woke at all but this just bothers me idk why).
But it makes perfect sense. Pasha represents the sun and the other dude is the moon (with the earth) and they are orbiting :lol:

Chorizo

There have been better ethnic sounds at Eurovision before, but I do enjoy the instrumental part. 6 points.

I will vote for this only because I'm tired of Scandinavian bloc in semi 1 and their toxic fanwankers. It will be a protest vote.

In general, the song is OK, but otherwise isn't something I'd vote for. It's too repetitive.

SpiritofKeiino

The more I reflect on this one, the more I can see it hitting top 5 in televote (unless it gets an early slot in running order which will kill its momentum stone cold and maybe make it land around 10-12). Still a good televote result either way.

Wynnter

Mmm. This really hits in the sweet spot for me (flute and electronic stuff), but unfortunately the slight repetitiveness and lack of further experimentation (especially in the part before the final chorus) drags this down on the list. The song doesn't go anywhere, which is a shame. There is a lot of potential for it to be a greater explosion of vibrant color and energy, but it ends up being a little weak instead. Not too weak for me to not enjoy it though!

Final score: :8: points

midnightsun

Veteran
It's a great song, I love it. But let’s face it: if France sent this, this would end up the same as last year. They will have their Eastern European support. But I will be happy if it qualifies, Pasha is a great dude and performer!

SpiritofKeiino

I don't want to be offensive but I think the guy playing the flute will get them votes from a certain amount of the public.

0scar

Song's fine but the performance is cringe and something I do not enjoy

Milos-BC

For the second year in a row, :md: sends a "complete package", and a very good one. I really love it, especially the "tribal" vibes, that always works for me. It is hard to say whether I like his 2012 entry more or this one, but either way..........

7 points.

akoz

My fears can go away, :md: nailed staging again. I simply in love with graphics and camerawork here. One of the 4 highlights tonight for me. Yes, Pasha doesn't sound too good because of how dynamic he is in his performance but I think this song doesn't require perfect vocals - I just constantly watching what is happening in the performance. Another top10 for Moldova is on the cards. :love:

Top Bottom