Contact us

Melodifestivalen Memory Lane: 2002-2016 FINAL (DDL: 3/3 @ 22 CET)

EscGeek

Veteran
Copacabanana was mine.. (are you surprised?) xrofl3:mrgreen:

also Hope & Glory, Something in Your Eyes and Refrain, Refrain
The latter was introduced to me in one of the previous contests xheat xthank

also thanks to whoever sent "La Chica De La Copa"... it's epic! xbow
Light years away from their actual crappy entry of 2006

Eulaliya

Here's my entries:

Sara Varga - Spring För Livet
Uno & Irma - God Morgon
Sibel - That Is Where I'll Go
Rongedal - Just A Minute

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Congratulations to whoever had Mariettexclap *resists shading song*

Thank you to those who voted for my entry "Temple Of Love" in the final. I felt I had the inferior BWO song here (though I still adore it) but i'm really happy to get 15th place, and the hosts 12xheatxheart My other entrants were Andreas Johnson (last place), the disqualified Anna Book song (second from last) and the hot hit "Rainbow Star" by Regina Lund (last in second chance as I forgot to vote woooo).

Thanks Schlagerman for this fabulous gamexrose I was a bit sad when I saw only 12 people decided to vote. I was hoping there would be so many more. The final of this game was the best of any contest i've ever taken part in. I freaking ADORE all of the 10 songs I voted for and there were songs I love that I had to leave out like "Snalla Snalla", "Stormande Hav", "Something In Your Eyes" and "Copacabanana". Gosh, Melodifestivalen has given us so many wonderful songs over the years.

Krishoes

My songs were:

Ace Wilder - Busy doin' nothing
BWO - Lay your love on me
Timotej - Stormande Hav

Thank you for your votes xcheer

EDC0708

Will be interested to see the scoreboards, I imagine the semi finals were quite close!

My songs were:
Not a Sinner, Nor a Saint
I got you
Me and my Drum
In The Club

EDC0708

[MENTION=4395]Schlagerman1[/MENTION] Do you still happen to have the scoreboards for the semi finals and sista chancen round from this game? It would be great to see them if so! :)

Schlagerman1

[MENTION=4395]Schlagerman1[/MENTION] Do you still happen to have the scoreboards for the semi finals and sista chancen round from this game? It would be great to see them if so! :)

Oh, I missed this post. Yes I still have them, I will probably put them out some time during next week. Sorry for the delay! :oops:

Top Bottom