Contact us

Marija Serifovic married?!

Schlagerman1

Does it matter if Marija is straight or lesbian? I don't even mind what kind of party she is part of either...She is still one of the best serbian singers in my opinion with a voice of gold and having one of the best ballads that ever won ESC! If it is so (even if it seems to be a rumour..) that she has found the partner she wants to live the rest of her life with, then it is all the best for her! :)

alca

@ 9:00! She says it all! Of course it doesn't matter if someone is gay or not. This is a topic that everyone will always talk about. Nothing wrong with being straight or gay but I don't think it's bad to have a discussion about it.

There will always be some people who ask if someone is gay or not because they're interested. And just for the record, I AM NOT INTERESTED IN MARIJA!!!! :lol: :lol:

MyHeartIsYours

@ 9:00! She says it all! Of course it doesn't matter if someone is gay or not. This is a topic that everyone will always talk about. Nothing wrong with being straight or gay but I don't think it's bad to have a discussion about it.

Yup! She sums it up perfectly, it's very interesting :D. Ahh I love Dana! :mrgreen:

Grinch

^ What's this? :p

A figure of speech in which two contradictory words or phrases are combined to produce a rhetorical effect.

Eq: Original copy, deafening silence, right wing lesbian etc :D

(From Greek ὀξύμωρον)

Last edited:

alca

A figure of speech in which two contradictory words or phrases are combined to produce a rhetorical effect.

Eq: Original copy, deafening silence, right wing lesbian etc :D

(From Greek ὀξύμωρον)
Hahaha I am Greek! I know what oxymoron means. ;) I was refering to "right wing" but I did some search and now I now. ;) Thanks anyway!

Grinch

^ I know you're Greek :D I just didn't think you were referring "right wing" :)

So, she's not married to a guy?

Top Bottom