So baby, it's not a maybe
Yeah, I'm too good to be true, but there's nothing in it for you
So if I show some skin, it doesn't mean I'm giving in
Not your baby

Je me casse, je me casse
If you don't get it (Je me casse)
Je me casse, je me casse
I'm not your baby

Boy, are you pouring that drink in my hand?
Thinking if I'm drunk then, I'll give you a chance
Boy, you keep buying and complaining so stop trying
Not gonna give it up and change my plans

Hell no, I'm not your honey
Hell no, I don't want your money
Got it wrong, I ain't into dummies
No-o-o-o

So baby, it's not a maybe
Not your baby

Je me casse, je me casse
If you don't get it (Je me casse)
Je me casse (Je-je-je me casse)
If you don't...

Ladies, if you feel like flaunting tonight, it’s alright, it's alright
Ladies (Ladies), listen to me!
Listen and go right ahead, show you're shining

If you don't get it, if you, if you dont' get it (Je me casse)
If you don't get it, if you, if you don't get it
Excuse my French

Baby, it's not a maybe
Not your baby

Je me casse
Je-je-je me casse
I'm not your baby​

Last edited by a moderator:

Jopi

Lol look, another person who lives in its own little imaginary word, who believes that juries should downvote revolutionary songs like "Fuego" and upvote fans-tailored blandness such as Iriao.
What a revolution of a song!!!!
If they are professional it's a no no... But since they are not... they are doing whatever they want.

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
What a revolution of a song!!!!
If they are professional it's a no no... But since they are not... they are doing whatever they want.

Juries are not supposed to vote the same way the televoting does, deal with it

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
No, if there are juries they should act professional, and judge on quality... Public can vote whatever they like.

What's not to vote in "Fuego"? It's one of the most professional and qualitative entries of the 10s. If you don't like it personally (but I know you would like it if it was sung by Sandro), it doesn't mean that it's an objectively bad song that doesn't have to be voted.

tkris

The professional Juries let Cesar and Tamara win who were outside the Top13 and Raphael who was even in the Bottom5 I think.
In my Eyes Televoters are more influenced by the Betting Odds.
That's the opposite influence. They won't underrate a song they like because its low in the odds , but they would overate a song they dislike if it's very high in the odds.

tkris

Lol look, another person who lives in its own little imaginary word, who believes that juries should downvote revolutionary songs like "Fuego" and upvote fans-tailored blandness such as Iriao.
This Jury vs Televote discussion is not needed here . It's an eternal discussion and would lead to no end. Jopi is right in her opinion. Jury is free to do whatever and needs more strict controls.

And Gianluca is right in his opinion that smaller countries would probably be at a disadvantage always if jury wasn't there to balance it only if they bring a good quality song.

Also Jopi has been texting in a lively , courteous tone.
Your "deal with it " condescending tone is not good.

Jopi

What's not to vote in "Fuego"? It's one of the most professional and qualitative entries of the 10s. If you don't like it personally (but I know you would like it if it was sung by Sandro), it doesn't mean that it's an objectively bad song that doesn't have to be voted.
I like Fuego. And for the rest of the post I'm just gonna say LOL

This Jury vs Televote discussion is not needed here . It's an eternal discussion and would lead to no end. Jopi is right in her opinion. Jury is free to do whatever and needs more strict controls.

And Gianluca is right in his opinion that smaller countries would probably be at a disadvantage always if jury wasn't there to balance it only if they bring a good quality song.
The key here is ONLY IF THEY BRING A GOOD QUALITY SONG. That's the whole point. :LOL:

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
Fans seem to have a problem with Malta anyway. They claim that it's suspicious if they see juries voting for them, and yet they deliberately ignore the fact that televoting gives them 0-20 points every single year, regardless of what they send. Talk about prejudice and bias. I support Malta for the win this year, it's the only year they can do it, because of Destiny's talent.

Jopi

People don't vote Malta simply bc they don't like the songs they send or it's not in their top3/5.. IDK how many people actually vote for songs that are not in their top3 let's say...
You are comparing 200 people (who can be more/less corumptable) who represent 'juries' and millions and millions of people voting mostly for their one favourite song...

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
"Milions and milions of people", yeah sure, lol... we saw countries not having their televoting validated in the past because of the low number of few people that voted. Televoting is just an instrument in the hands of diasporas and fans, and it should be abolished asap for the sake of the contest's reputation... it's unfair that a country like Malta can't aim to reach a high place in the competition for no reason whatsoever...

Preuss

They spent money on that too I guess. Sacha Jean Baptiste is no cheap.

Yeah she's expensive and half her stagings are crap and just bland
i hope she tanks Malta or Switzerland this year so people realize who she is, ugh

Jopi

"Milions and milions of people", yeah sure, lol... we saw countries not having their televoting validated in the past because of the low number of few people that voted. Televoting is just an instrument in the hands of diasporas and fans, and it should be abolished asap for the sake of the contest's reputation... it's unfair that a country like Malta can't aim to reach a high place in the competition for no reason whatsoever...

You are saying that fans (and diaspora) only vote? L M A O
i hope she tanks Malta or Switzerland this year so people realize who she is, ugh
I mean, I don't mind her... But she is definitelly overrated..

Preuss

You won't mind her until she screws one of your favorites while doing well with someone else, ugh xthink

GianlucaTomoe

Banned

Malta won't tank because the song is memorable, on the other hand that 2nd hand copy of "Arcade" that Switzerland is sending hopefully is gonna do worse than expected

Realest

Fun Fact: :mt: is the least succesfull Country in the Televoting since 2009 (Finals only) with huge Margin:

EzBmS2ZWQAQU-3J

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
You are saying that fans (and diaspora) only vote? L M A O

Honey, a cheap reject from 2005 "won the televoting" in ESC in 2019. If this is not an example, I don't know what could be.

Jopi

Honey, a cheap reject from 2005 "won the televoting" in ESC in 2019. If this is not an example, I don't know what could be.
Honey, I'll remind you that Tamta (a fan favourite) got only 8 point in televote aside from diaspora...

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
Fun Fact: :mt: is the least succesfull Country in the Televoting since 2009 (Finals only) with huge Margin:

EzBmS2ZWQAQU-3J

I'm crossing my fingers that this won't change this year when it comes to the countries that are at 33rd, 38th, 40th and 41st place in this ranking.

Jopi

You won't mind her until she screws one of your favorites while doing well with someone else, ugh xthink
She never does my favourites lol
But as I said, think she's overrated, there are sometimes a lot better stagings than her work.

Top Bottom