Contact us

MACEDONIA 2010 - Gjoko Taneski - Jas ja imam silata

how do you rate the entry?

• Total voters

Bojan

Re: ?????????? - Macedonia (FYR) 2010

^ would not be so sure about the televote tomorrow! remember that Vlatko I. yesterday got over 1000 votes too.

TF100

"Letam Kon Tebe" is a really nice song with a lot of potential, I don't get Vlatko Ilievski's song though, it's really boring.. so I hope that Lozanovski wins tomorrow :D

aletem

Tina said:
:lol: OMG he's such a diva even when it's not for tv. I can't even imagine how he acts there. lol

So it would be safe to assume Esma's Band will win the televote. Should be interesting tomorrow.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_SEywZz4Ik
There, this is how he was dressed when he entered Big Brother. :lol: He literally stunned Lepa Lukic (and I like her there too :lol: ).
I actually heard somewhere that he dates girls, so he is not really a tranny.

Bojan

he says he's a straight lady lol he does the dressing for the showbizz!
BB changed my opinion about him I must say! he's not stupid and he knows what he's doing! plus he's honest and funny unlike most of the "stars" on that show :roll:

Tina

OMG that clip - ROFL. The way Lepa Lukic stares at him.. :lol:

TF100 said:
"Letam Kon Tebe" is a really nice song with a lot of potential, I don't get Vlatko Ilievski's song though, it's really boring.. so I hope that Lozanovski wins tomorrow :D
IA :)

Bojan

listening on repeat the studio version of "Letam Kon Tebe" it's sooo beautiful xheart
I'm voting tomorrow and cheering hard for it to win xcheer

http://download.mmm.com.mk/Vlatko%20Loz ... 20tebe.mp3 < that's the legal free download of the song (just click save target as) there are 8-9 more Skfest songs up for download on mmm.com.mk!

aletem

And I'll try to vote for Esma's band tomorrow. :twisted: :lol: If I have to, I'll go to the next door neighbors and say that it is for an emergency. :lol: :lol: I will be happy if one of my three favorites wins tomorrow. I know Tumbao Salsa Bend do not stand a chance. :(
Why there is no link for "Dzipsi dens" yet? :? :evil:

Thanks for the links! :mrgreen: :D

Bojan

^ so you are cheering for them without seeing the full performance/full song?? :| :?

27285_1371611335364_1384198319_1074166_1522024_n.jpg

hope the facebook campaign will help Lozano for the win :cool:

aletem

^ I actually managed to hear/see something on zulu, and I also listened to the recap on the telekabel web-site. :p I want a YT link! :twisted: :oops:

MakDok

I'll try to vote for Esma's band too... :D

But won't be disappointed if Lozano wins... ;)
Let's hope for a great show...and a new jury.

Bojan

it's strange that most performance (from both semi) are nowhere to be found on YT still :| that wasn't the case in the previous 2 years...
the intrest for Skopje Fest (and ESC in general) in Macedonia after 2 no finals hits a record LOW this year, I have to say :( hence the low televotes too (besides the high sms/call prize).

MakDok

As expected Eurovision.TV will not broadcast the show. *sigh* :roll:
Hopefully the mktv stream will work tonight as well...or... :?

No gypsi dance on yt still... :cry:

KateB

Bojan said:
it's strange that most performance (from both semi) are nowhere to be found on YT still :| that wasn't the case in the previous 2 years...
the intrest for Skopje Fest (and ESC in general) in Macedonia after 2 no finals hits a record LOW this year, I have to say :( hence the low televotes too (besides the high sms/call prize).

Very true. Because I cant watch it live, I rely heavily on YT to watch the performances. I was able to see both Vlatko's and Belov and I like all three. My fav is Ostani, too bad Belov's vocal ability is .... well he has none :x.

Oh well, hopefully the best song wins. Go Macedonia

MakDok

Latest news about Eurovision TV webcast: Updated!

"I saw that you were a bit upset about the FYR Macedonia webcast. I have to apologise for the information we published before. The reason behind it is that on Thursday it was pretty sure the webcast would happen but due to some technical problems from the broadcaster's side, we're still testing the stream and thus cannot be 100% sure it'll happen - that's why this information has also been deleted from the article. As soon as we're totally sure we can have the stream, we'll publish the information. Keeping our fingers crossed!

Warmest regards,

Jarmo SIIM

Communications & Public Relations Officer
Eurovision Family of Events"

http://www.eurovision.tv/esctv
Skopje Fest 2010 is up!

MakDok

Breaking news: Just hours before the start of the final, Skopje Fest 2010 is accused of being rigged. Apparently Vlatko Ilievski paid 7000 Euros to win the competition. He is denying the rumours!

http://www.vest.com.mk/?ItemID=DD3C65AB ... 1C6787FF82

Also, there have been some heavily accusations towards the jury and MKTV.

Don't know about you, but I wonder if the show will get its "real" winner tonight... :?

Milos-BC

"Gypsy dance" really grew on me :D

But, i guess jury will screw them :(

I think Vlatko is the best choice.

KateB

Milos-BC said:
"Gypsy dance" really grew on me :D

But, i guess jury will screw them :(

I think Vlatko is the best choice.

Which Vlatko?

ChrisDi said:
Breaking news: Just hours before the start of the final, Skopje Fest 2010 is accused of being rigged. Apparently Vlatko Ilievski paid 7000 Euros to win the competition. He is denying the rumours!

http://www.vest.com.mk/?ItemID=DD3C65AB ... 1C6787FF82

Also, there have been some heavily accusations towards the jury and MKTV.

Don't know about you, but I wonder if the show will get its "real" winner tonight... :?

7000 euros is nothing, if thats all it takes to rig this comp i'd do it in a heartbeat.

Tina

Bojan said:
Yea, I've noticed that the excitement for it has gone down. The media used to hype it up more too. Maybe this will get MKTV to change the selection process for next year?

Well at least we're excited, right? :lol:

Vlatko Ilievski probably has a lot of connections cause he's all over the entertainment industry, but I don't think he rigged it. :?

"? ? ?? ????? ?? ?????? ?? ???? ???? ??? ?? ?????. ?? ?????? ??? ????? ? 30 ?????? ????." :lol: :lol:

Top Bottom