1 0.7%

2 1.4%

2 1.4%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

aef

Honestly I don’t know about his potential result in May but I’m praying for big things to happen. What do you think, it’s very hard to tell, right?

I hope they will get the camera angles on point in May.

And I hope juries will reward the fact that this song is probably the most current, modern song of the year.

theditz83

Veteran
the most important thing is that we have another entry in a native language and we survived the roop
I can totally see him translating some, if not all of the lyrics into English for Eurovision.

But nice choice :lt: - I knew the Box of Chickens weren't winning here, so my second choice will do just fine!

:8: for now...

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
I was going to give it a 10, because it's great entry with a mysterious and juicy vibe, but I'm not super hyped like most of the eurosphere (mostly twitter tbf) but this year I'm starved. STARVED. So until Austria, Poland, Belgium, Cyprus and others feed me, I will rely on Luktelk xheart

:12: xheya

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Great choice from :lt: xcheer It's not the second coming of Christ like ESC twitter are acting but it's a refreshing contemporary entry and I think it'll do nicely. Lithuania are on a great trajectory in ESC, it's great to see them embracing their language recently and I hope they get rewarded for it :mrgreen:

:8: for now

Nicfedy

Gutted for The Roop but well deserved winner and runner up. High quality final must mean a good result might be forthcoming.

Top Bottom