03 Pluie de Comètes - Be Careful 4/10
04 The Roop - Simple Joy 4/10
05 Žalvarinis - Gaudė vėja 3/10
06 Monika Marija - Unlove You Starting Tomorrow 2/10
07 Il Senso - Time 1/10
08 Queens of Roses – Walk Through Fire 1/10
09 Aistè - We Will Rule the World 0/10
10 Shower - Impossible 0/10

What can i say? I thought Ireland was bad, but this left me speechless. First of i'm so disappointed about The Roop, they had two amazing entrys, still crying for ''On Fire'', but this years is so boring and nothing special. Silvester is my fave and VB Gang also would be fine, maybe both could grow, but they need revamps.

CPV4931

My two favorites qualifying here tonight, can´t complain

Realest

The Roop - Simple Joy 7.2/10
Silvester Belt - Luktelk 6.1/10
VB Gang - Kaboom 5.5/10
Aiste - We will rule the world 5.1/10
Queens of Roses - 5.0/10
Monika Marija - Unlove you starting tomorrow 3.8/10
Zalvarinis - Gaude vejai 3.7/10
Il Senso - Time 3.5/10
Pluie de Cometes - Be careful 3.3/10
Shower - Impossible 1.4/10

AlcOtraz

I really loved The Roop in 20/21 but I can't even finish the Simple Joy performance it's just so cringe it hurts.

I'm worried the jury will push this to the top spot.
They might and I actually think that The Roop will be jury favorites, but in the end audience will decide the winner. This year 3 top entries from final will move to grand final and then only TV voters will decide the winner, so this will be a chance for Silvester (really can't see anyone else competing with The Roop). Anyway for now it's so hard to tell how people will vote - will big army of The Roop fans will smash the voting again, will Silvester have enough support

njdevils94

Veteran
I really loved The Roop in 20/21 but I can't even finish the Simple Joy performance it's just so cringe it hurts.

I'm worried the jury will push this to the top spot.
The Roop aren't losing a tele-vote tbh (even if the juries were to put them 3rd which could happen) and since a super final has been added this year for the top 3 I would say that it's pretty much a done deal. Simple Joy is much more authentic than their Eurivision song Discoteque in my opinion that was just a rehash of On Fire.

BorisBubbles

Veteran
The roop could absolutely lose the televote lmfaooooo. They got 3K (a LOW amount compared to On Fire) in the shittiest heat. Like NOBODY but Vaidotas and Queen of Roses could hold a tune there. Silvester has BLOWN UP in views since the live though, in a proportion similar to On Fire.

I ~really~ like the line-up overall. Luktelk and Gaude Vejai have been on the playlist since release; Be Careful is a very well-constructed indie synth pearl of almost Estonian (complimentary) stock. Walk through Fire could do well if Queens of Roses actually had staging, and Kaboom is just the right amounts of insane/irreverent for it to work.

The others, eh. The Roop and Shower should lose and the commission better not do something stupid like letting Notable Carrier of the Never Serve Gene Monika Marija get first on their ballot over Silvester Belt.

Things can go wrong, but more likely than not we're getting the correct winner.

njdevils94

Veteran
The roop could absolutely lose the televote lmfaooooo. They got 3K (a LOW amount compared to On Fire) in the shittiest heat. Like NOBODY but Vaidotas and Queen of Roses could hold a tune there. Silvester has BLOWN UP in views since the live though, in a proportion similar to On Fire.

I ~really~ like the line-up overall. Luktelk and Gaude Vejai have been on the playlist since release; Be Careful is a very well-constructed indie synth pearl of almost Estonian (complimentary) stock. Walk through Fire could do well if Queens of Roses actually had staging, and Kaboom is just the right amounts of insane/irreverent for it to work.

The others, eh. The Roop and Shower should lose and the commission better not do something stupid like letting Notable Carrier of the Never Serve Gene Monika Marija get first on their ballot over Silvester Belt.

Things can go wrong, but more likely than not we're getting the correct winner.
That was only a semifinal and they still got the most tele-votes from anyone in the semis. I would disagree that Semi 5 was worse than 1 or 2 but that is a different story. Still only the semis. The majority of the Roop fanbase wasn't even watching yesterday. Nothing is concrete yet but 40k votes is what your probably looking it which is a step above everybody else. Also they are going to upgrade the staging from yesterday. One other thing to point out is the first performance of On Fire only got 2200 tele-votes.

Random Simcard acts like Shower, Il Senso and VB Gang could also spoil plans. Monika Marija will probably be first with the juries and 3rd overall in the super final going off the jury comments.

Mainshow

Veteran
I really like "Simple Joy" but my avid Eurovision heart really NEEDS "Luktelk" - it ticks all the boxes: representing the local music scene, singing in a national langue AND being competitive.

I'd clearly bop to "Simple Joy" but "Luktelk" is a better statement and something to cherish even in 5 years time.

gingerale

Thank you for the clarification that it's going to be a super final with televoting only this year. It makes me more optimistic that Silvester will win this.

Either way it's going to be the most nerve wrecking NF for me, because Luktelk is my favorite of all '24 esc songs right now.

Neely

The Silvester fans really will have to vote massively on Saturday given he only came second in the televote in his heat and with half the number of televotes as The Roop but I agree he's built up momentum since the first week and does seem more Eurovision ready.

Lithuania are always one of my favourite countries to follow during NF season but my favourite seldom wins, or even makes the final, and it's not been the strongest year so I'll hopefully enjoy Saturday's final without being too invested in what wins.

AlcOtraz

Our local bookies has odds prepared for the final and Silvester is the favorite there

Silvester - 1,70
The Roop - 2,90
VB Gang - 3,50
Il Senso - 7,00
Queens of Roses - 10,00
Aiste - 10,00
Monika Marija - 10,00
Shower - 13,00
Pluie de Cometes - 20,00
Zalvarinis - 20,00

Realest

rasmuslights

Veteran
Silvester is getting promoted by dj. jovani, who's like really big and also by Jessica Shy who also wrote the song and is the biggest artist in Lithuania right now.

Not to mention he's still number 1. on Lithuanian Spotify chart.

He's getting the votes of the younger demographic, now the question is how much weight do older people have?

Top Bottom