2 1.4%

2 1.4%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

njdevils94

Veteran
Silvester’s song is really good! Let’s see what The Roop offers this year but I think Silvester would be a very good option for Lithuania.
Long way to go still with 4 more semifinals. Semi 2 will be a lot tougher than tonight I can already tell you based some of the songs that are coming.

b4ld3r

From now until the final I will be performing daily rituals to give dancing twink Silvester the magic energy he needs in his battle against the unfunny evil bald man. The Roop needs to be kept out of Sweden, the situation here is bad enough already xpray

Last edited:

EscGeek

Veteran
I admit i prefer "I love my phone" and "Pusvalanduko" from Vidas, but "Kaboom" deserved to qualify. xyes
I would also put Clockwork Creep through

rasmuslights

Veteran
Silvester is kind of getting a lot of love in the comments on youtube (it's also probably because Jessica Shy supports him - seriously she needs to enter someday, she'd win easily)

Kaboom not so much, a lot of Lithuanians hate it.

Mainshow

Veteran
Silvester's entry is perfect, imo.
It sounds modern and fresh, he sings in Lithuanian and thus,.promotes an aspect of his culture without falling into stereotypes (which did happen in Eurovision two decades ago a lot).
His entry got accompanied by a sleek performance.

Of course, their could be other contenders in Lithuania's NF but Silvester's entry is totally up my alley since it's competitive without trying to hard to please international audiences. It feels authentic, imo.

rasmuslights

Veteran
Silvester's entry is perfect, imo.
It sounds modern and fresh, he sings in Lithuanian and thus,.promotes an aspect of his culture without falling into stereotypes (which did happen in Eurovision two decades ago a lot).
His entry got accompanied by a sleek performance.

Of course, their could be other contenders in Lithuania's NF but Silvester's entry is totally up my alley since it's competitive without trying to hard to please international audiences. It feels authentic, imo.

everything you said is spot on. it looks and sounds effortless. like he isn't even trying to win but it sounds so good and sleek.

CPV4931

A bit in love with "Kaboom!" here, glad they qualified yesterday

lasse braun

...a new hype train is coming? ;)
i have seen all acts today with delay at youtube and here are my results:
1.Živilė Gedvilaitė – Save Me 1,5/10
2.Antoine Wend – Say No More 2/10
3.Marius Petrauskas – Kol laiko yra 3,5/10
4.Silvester Belt – Luktelk 1,5/10 (filip from serbia last year was a lot better.)
5.Aistay – You 1/10
6.VB Gang – Kaboom!!! 4/10 2 extrapoints for the trashfactor.
7.Luka – Move On 4/10
8.Clockwork Creep – Empty 3/10
i think,that the modus 2 from 8 is a way to hard - in the studioversion no.3 was my favorite but on stage i go a little bit more with VB gang and luka but luka is already out.

gingerale

Luktelk is so addictive. And everything about Silvester and the performance very on point (concept wise - execution could be a lot better). I think he will benefit from starting in Semi 1 and building kind of underdog momentum.

harey

I really enjoyed Kaboom and I liked Silvester's song but it didn't leave me the same impact at the end of the show as I didn't remember the melody as well. Top 2 makes sense to me as they were above the other songs.

Mimmon

Veteran
Silvester's song is okay but isn't my cup of tea...preferred Antoine Wend or Clockwork Creep to qualify but hey he got time to grow on me

aef

I really enjoyed Silvesters performance. The song is not totally strong though but the beat is nice. His voice is not my thing unfortunately.

Magimixer

Like many others, I really liked Silvester's performance. So I'm glad he got through. Not a great fan of Kaboom, but wasn't surprised it came in second.
I found the overall production quality of the show great though. (Much sleeker than the Norwegian one I watched afterwards).
Might not be a popular opinion on here, but I'm really looking forward to seeing what the Roop comes up with. I hope to see them in Malmö!

AlcOtraz

Like many others, I really liked Silvester's performance. So I'm glad he got through. Not a great fan of Kaboom, but wasn't surprised it came in second.
I found the overall production quality of the show great though. (Much sleeker than the Norwegian one I watched afterwards).
Might not be a popular opinion on here, but I'm really looking forward to seeing what the Roop comes up with. I hope to see them in Malmö!
I'm with you on The Roop, can't wait to hear/see what they will bring on the table. What I expect the least is their entry to be interesting and professional made, this alone will qualify them as top contender, while with the song you can expect anything, another "On Fire", "Discoteque" or smth totally different. I don't know why some are sceptical about it, it's not like they are coming to ESC each given year and winning it. If not cancelattion of 2020, I doubt they would be there for 2021. And if they has a song (and I'm quite sure they wouldn't come back otherwise) they feel confident about - let them be and then jury/viewers will decide. I'm actually glad that with such bands like The Roop will might be noticed on ESC scene again

Top Bottom